Sensitive To Thoughts

Related Terms: Anxiety, Hiv Testing, Depression, Elisa Test, Hiv, Hiv Rna Pcr Test, Stress

Why do I feel some heaviness in head after a brawl on the phone?
Query: Hi doctor, I had a brawl on the phone with a few persons. They are believed to be not so social kind of people. Ever since that day, I feel a kind of heaviness in my head. What is it?  Read Full »
Dr. Sathya Prakash

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since you are specifically pointing out one incident after which the symptom started, it is quite likely that the two are related. It is very well known that such symptoms can arise after the occurrence of a disturbing event. Assuming that you did not have any head trauma...  Read Full »

How can I control the habit of overthinking?
Query: Hi doctor, I have a habit of overthinking simple things, and I make them complicated. I always waste my time and energy on deducing the multiple outcomes of a simple thing, which others may not even think about it. I make things complicated, and I repeatedly contradict my own words. I feel guilty. ...  Read Full »
Dr. Anil Kumar Kumawat

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sometimes we do not have control over our thoughts. The train of our thoughts goes running continuously, and sometimes it reaches a destination which is so different than the actual goal. You are the driver, but your mind guides you to go. But sometimes guide starts to ...  Read Full »

Do vitamin B12 shots cause derealization symptoms?
Query: Hi doctor, I have been suffering from the derealization symptoms for the past 5 years. I believe they were caused by B12 shots I was taking to treat autism. After my brain scan I got to know that my inhibition was too high. I do not find any safety net to keep my mind from deconstructing things. A...  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. I am sorry to know that you are suffering with multiple problems related to thinking and inhibition. Before saying anything I must assure you that vitamin B12 is not known to cause any of the mentioned symptoms and we ...  Read Full »

I am getting angry by remembering old incidents. Should I see a psychiatrist?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 40 year old male. I do not think I am depressed as such. I am doing everything fine and having a happy family life. But, something is troubling me since a year or so. I get anger, mostly by remembering old incidents, sometimes incidents from my childhood. Mostly involving my fathe...  Read Full »
Dr. Lisa Barros Mascarenhas

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for your query. The thoughts seem quite repetitive and not in your control from what you are saying. Something that happened could have triggered it. Also, you seem quite disturbed about it, and it is affecting your driving. In my opinion, it is the best to c...  Read Full »

Why do a lot of thoughts prevent me from falling asleep?
Query: Hi doctor, I cannot sleep early at night and cannot wake up early in the morning. I normally sleep at around 2 AM and wake up at 10 AM in the morning. I am also very tensed when I try to sleep, lots of thoughts come to my mind regarding my life, my past, and my future. I think unnecessary things. ...  Read Full »
Dr. Mehwish Mursaleen
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I completely understand that you are concerned about your sleep timing and have difficulty in initiating sleep due to excessive thoughts. Sleep problem may be due to stress or tension. Since childhood, you have been sleeping late at night, so it might have become your...  Read Full »

I am scared that what I saw in a scary movie will happen to me. Please help.
Query: Hello doctor, I am a female, and I recently saw a scary movie, where a man used a turkey baster to insert semen into a woman's vagina. This scared me very much, and I remember one time I fell asleep on a couch in a study room. If someone did something like this to me while I was asleep, it would hav...  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. It is normal to some extent to have scary thoughts after visualizing scary scenes in the movies or real life. The kind of idea which you are experiencing is known as intrusive thoughts and mostly very scary and distressful....  Read Full »

My allergy does not subside with 10 mg Cetirizine. Should I take 20 mg?
Query: Hi doctor, I have been taking 10 mg Singulair and 10 mg Cetirizine for five years for allergies, asthma, and Lyme. I just got two more kittens, and the medicines do not work anymore. I am miserable and desperate. I asked my doctor to give me 20 mg of Cetirizine and something else because I think ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please get an allergy testing done, either a skin prick or a blood comprehensive. Next, based on the allergens you are sensitive to, we can advise you on further course of action. With respect to getting tolerant to Cetirizine 10 mg, why not try Fexofenadine 120 or 180...  Read Full »

I am not getting sound sleep. Can you suggests any medications?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 23 years old. Two years ago, one night I heard that my fiance is cheating me. I could not sleep that night, and I got a severe panic attack. My sleep has become worse in the past two years. Every night, I try to go to bed, but I cannot sleep. Sometimes, I get some sleep, but ...  Read Full »
Dr. Mehmet Akif Camkurt

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As far as I see, you have an anxiety disorder not otherwise specified. Your main complaint looks like sleep problems. However, that problem is associated with extensive thoughts and anxiety. So that, your main problem is anxiety, although you define it due to sleep....  Read Full »

My wife has peculiar headache near left ear. What is it?
Query: Hi doctor, My wife is 35 years old. She is 5 feet and weighs 50 kg. She is having a peculiar pain for the past six to eight months. The pain is located just above the left ear and 2 cm beside the left eye. Earlier, the pain use to occur once in one to two months. Usual timing for this pain is bedt...  Read Full »
Dr. Lalit Bansal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Headache which you have described could be migraines. I would need to know answer of few questions which would help me in getting to the right diagnosis. Any history of headache (HA) in your wife's family or your children? How does the headache feel - throbbing, pulsati...  Read Full »

I missed my periods last month. Now, I have severe pain in my lower abdomen. Why?
Query: Hello doctor, I usually have my periods on the 28th every month. It is regular, but last month, I missed my periods. There was very little bleeding in my underwear that looked like an implantation bleeding. So, I thought that I am pregnant because I had all the symptoms such as breast tenderness, t...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? The symptoms that you have mentioned are of course seen in pregnancy, but they are not exclusively seen in pregnancy. In pregnancy, the progesterone hormone rises, which causes the symptoms that you mentioned. If you have not had the ovulation of thi...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Sensitive To Thoughts? We have medical experts to help you right away.