Seroma

Related Terms: Ovarian Cysts, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Contact Lens, Lasik, Acyclovir, Benign Growth, Beta Hcg, C-section

Query: Hi doctor, I had a gynecomastia surgery last week, and a week later my right breast was swollen. So, I went to see my doctor, and he said I have fluid accumulated in my chest. He opened my stitches and placed a scissor inside, and took out the fluid and blood, and closed the incision. It was very pa...  Read Full »
Dr. Vikram Kumar Raja
Cosmetologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. What you had the first time was hematoma or blood collection which was drained. Now, what you have is a seroma, which usually gets absorbed by the body in a couple of weeks. I would suggest you wait or if you want to confirm if it is a seroma or hematoma, you can get a...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, What is corneal stromal thickness? I got LASIK done. I got pentacam and my cornea thickness is 465 microns. Is it same as corneal stromal thickness? Please explain me.  Read Full »
Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Corneal thickness is not same as stromal thickness. The cornea has got five layers like epithelium, Bowman's layer, stroma, Descemet's layer and endothelium. Stroma is the thickest layer of the cornea. Now, when we plan LASIK rule it should have least 500 micron of cornea...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from stromal viral keratitis. My doctor mentioned in my report as stromal keratitis (herpes?). Is that herpes? Also I was prescribed Pred forte, Add Tears and Acivir ointment. Are these right medicines? This is the second episode after five years. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Geeta Priyadarsini Kamminana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let me share some facts about viral infection of eye. Primary viral infection of the eye is usually followed by recurrent infection that may involve any or all layers of cornea. Cornea has three layers: Epithelium, stroma and endothelium. It is when the stroma affec...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I need your opinion regarding my future pregnancy. Five years ago, I gave birth to my son and had to have an emergency C-section. The doctor's report read 'upon entering the abdominal cavity, the patient was found to have a large uterine window consistent with a uterine rupture. Howeve...  Read Full »
Dr. R Balakrishnan Menon Menon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? You can definitely have a baby. The spontaneous tear in the uterus could be due to multiparity, baby weight of greater than 4.5 kg, vaginal manipulations during labor, prolonged labor or excessive and uncontrolled use of oxytocin infusion. The cervix...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, My niece aged 14 years weighs 60 kg. Recently her monthly cycles are not proper and she is having heavy pain at times in a day in her lower area. Recently we consulted a gynecologist and recommended to go for ultrasound scan of whole abdomen. In the scan report under ovaries section it ...  Read Full »
Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your query. I am really sorry to know your niece is suffering from stomach and irregular cycles. I understand it can be a very annoying problem. By the ultrasound report that you have given here, it seems your niece has PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome). I...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I have had PCOS on and off for more than eight years now. I have a 7 year old child, and I have been trying to conceive for the past six months with no results. I took Diane-35 for seven months and stopped it half a year ago as we started planning for my second baby. After stopping it...  Read Full »
Dr. Aparna M Sathawane

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your ultrasonography report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) shows polycystic ovaries and nothing else. In my opinion, you should go for an ovulation induction from the day 2 of your periods, followed by follicle monitoring from day 10. It helps polycy...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I have many lumps in both breasts for the last few years. All these lumps were diagnosed, and we got to know that these are fibroadenomas. But still, I am tensed. What diet should I take and how to proceed further with the treatment so that it does not turn into something worse? I have...  Read Full »
Dr. Roli Agarwal

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.Fibroadenosis is a benign condition and it rarely worsens.It has relation with periods, and it is painful just before periods.There is nothing should be done about it until it affects your quality of life. I suggest you tablet Evion (Vitamin E) once daily for a month.For fu...  Read Full »

What Are the Alternatives to Wearing Glasses?

Article Overview: So, you have been told to wear glasses, but you do not want to wear them. What are the options available to you now? This article will try to give you an overview of the latest options you have. The discussion also includes hints and suggestions on how to choose the options that are best suited for each individual patient.
Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Eye Care Ophthalmologist

So, you have been told to wear glasses, but you do not want to. What are the options available to you now? This article will try to give you an overview of the latest options you have now. The discussion also includes basic suggestions on how to choose the options that are best suited for each indiv ...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Seroma? We have medical experts to help you right away.