Sertaconazole

Related Terms: Fungal Infection, Terbinafine, Itraconazole, Fluconazole, Itching, Levocetirizine, Luliconazole

What are the pimple-like rashes on the penis head?
Query: Hi doctor, My skin around the scrotum is flaking and senseless on touch. Also, the same on penis head. There are a lot of rashes like pimples on the bottom of the penis head. It gives a bad odor. I am 23 years old and I have been in this condition for more than seven years now. My past medication wa...  Read Full »
Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This could be due to a fungal infection. You may apply Onabet cream (Sertaconazole) over the areas twice daily. Consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent. Proper oral and topical medicine for one or two months is needed to cure you o...  Read Full »

I have itching in the penis and tear when I retract the foreskin. Please advise.
Query: Hello doctor, I had itching in the penis and tear when I retract my foreskin. This is happening for the past two to three times when I participate in intercourse and use condoms. I did not know what to do. Recently, I went to a doctor who told me that it is balanoposthitis and gave Lobate GM cream,...  Read Full »
Dr. Meha Malhotra

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, I suggest stopping all the medications you are taking. I suggest you start with applying Onabet (Sertaconazole) cream twice a day for five days. Please send photos after five days. This looks like candidiasis, but as you have applied steroid cream, it is d...  Read Full »

How to Cure Candidial Balanitis?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 44 year old male. I have itching on the head of the penis and the foreskin. It started about 3-4 days back. But now it seems that I have symptoms of balanitis. I found white substance under the foreskin. There is also some minor tear which make it difficult for me to move my foresk...  Read Full »
Dr. Meha Malhotra

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is a difference between Candid cream and Candid B cream. This seems like you are having candidial balanitis. Please apply Onabet cream (Sertaconazole) twice daily for a week. Wear loose cotton underpants. Do not wash your foreskin everytime you us...  Read Full »

I have hard lumps on my scalp that are red and white. What could they be?
Query: Hello doctor,I have these red and white hard lumps on my scalp. Some are not lumpy but, are just marks. Can you tell me what they are and how to get rid of them? I have dandruff as well.  Read Full »
Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It can be pityriasis sicca. The diagnosis can be confirmed with a trichoscopy and skin biopsy. Consider the application of Onabet B lotion (Beclomethasone and Sertaconazole) at bed time over the scalp for 14 days. Use a shampoo that contains 2 % Ketoconazole to wash th...  Read Full »

What is the treatment for the fungal infection on my right hand?
Query: Hello doctor,I have one red spot on my right hand, which is a fungal infection. Sometimes, it will grow in other body parts like stomach or legs, but then automatically disappears in 2 to 3 days. I am so worried. What to do? What is the treatment for this?  Read Full »
Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Have you applied any creams? Do you have a history of diabetes or hypertension? In the case of a fungal infection, you can try using Onabet (Sertaconazole) cream or Episert (Sertaconazole) cream or DK gel (Miconazole), twice a day. But if there is a recurrence, then o...  Read Full »

Are Betadine and Fourderm creams helpful in private area infection?
Query: Hi doctor, I am working at a steel industry. So, due to excess heat in the workplace I always have a lot of sweat in private areas. I consult a doctor for the infection. He prescribed me Betadine powder to use and Fourderm cream. Is it helpful?  Read Full »
Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. My opinion is not to use Fourderm cream (combination of Chlorhexidine gluconate, Clobetasol, Miconazole and Neomycin). It has strong steroids and has a lot of side effects. I suggest Onabet cream (Sertaconazole) or Candid cream - Clotrimazole instead. I also sugg...  Read Full »

There is a red rash on my inner thigh. What is it?
Query: Hi doctor, I have a reddish rash on my inner thigh since 2 months. I have attached a picture for your reference. It is annoying me a lot. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed the attached photographs (attachments removed to protect patient identity). According to me you are affected by ringworm infection.I would recommend you to take tablet Terbinafine 250 mg once daily and apply Sertaconazole cream on the affected area twice ...  Read Full »

What medicine can help itching in the thighs and underarms?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 57-year-old male. My weight is 75 kg. I am not having BP problems or diabetes. I am suffering from itching near the thighs and underarm area since last two months. I have taken Terbinafine 250 mg once daily and Luliconazole cream for six weeks. Since the last two to three days,...  Read Full »
Dr. Sandeep Golla

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your concern may be intertrigo secondary to candidal yeast infection. I suggest you stop using Terbinafine tablet and try Sporanox (Itraconazole) 100 mg capsule. Have it one daily for four weeks. Do not change the brand. Apply Onabet (Sertaconazole Topical) cream ...  Read Full »

What can be the cure for itching in my private parts?
Query: Hello doctor, I am having problems with itching between buttocks on the backsides. The itching is sometimes below the testicles and around that area. I have many creams like Ring Guard, Itch Gaurd, Sapat lotion, etc. All this gave relief. But, after some weeks I feel itching again below and I ha...  Read Full »
Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). This is a fungal infection. I suggest you stop all the creams that you have been applying. For topical use, I suggest you apply Onabet Lotion (Sertaconazole) 2% once daily and Lulizol...  Read Full »

I have itching in my under legs. Please advise.
Query: Hello doctor,I have itching in my under legs and skin around the area is getting darker and itches so much.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to be having a fungal infection of the area. I have seen both the photos you sent me (attachment removed to protect patient identity). If you were to come to me for a consult, I would give you the following advice. Sertaconazole (Onabet) ointment for loca...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Sertaconazole? We have medical experts to help you right away.