Sesame Oil

Related Terms: Ayurveda Treatment, Ayurvedic Remedy For Hair Fall, Pranayama, Yoga, Ashwagandha, Ayurvedic Lifestyle, Brahmi Taila

Which ayurvedic oil can be used to restore my hearing loss?
Query: Hi doctor, More than eight years ago I followed a treatment of ayurvedic oil drips in my right ear to help restore my hearing loss. Can you advise on the oil I can use now to do the same? I would like to begin using the proper oil for my ear again.  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. Take some sesame oil around one tablespoon and chop one clove of garlic. Pour this oil in a pan and heat it and then add chopped garlic in it. Cook the garlic in it on medium flame till it turns brown. Keep on pressing the garlic while frying....  Read Full »

How can I stop hair loss?
Query: Hello doctor, I have hair loss. How can I stop it?  Read Full »
Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can start with Wiesbaden 30 five pills in the morning, noon, evening, and night, Arnica hair oil (massage thrice in a week), Arnica shampoo, along with medicines. Have healthy food which has protein and calcium. Fenugreek is also good for hair. Have proper sound ...  Read Full »

How to improve my hair growth and reduce hair fall?
Query: Hi doctor, I am 30 years old. I have hair fall, hair loss, and tangled hair. I use coconut oil for my hair.  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Take capsule Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) two capsules two times a day with water after food for one month. Take capsule Asthiposhak (Asthisamhurta with Amalaki) two capsules two times a day with water after food for one month. These both will help you for hair fall and hai...  Read Full »

What can be done for dry scalp with white flaky layers on the front and sides?
Query: Hello doctor,I have a very dry scalp. There is a white flaky layer on the front and on the sides of the scalp. I have tried different shampoos but no help. Hair is getting thin day by day. I shampoo my hair twice weekly and before shampoo only I apply oil. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can start Sulfur 30 five pills in morning noon and night, Arsenic alb 200 five pills in morning and evening, Psorinum 1M five pills in morning empty stomach. (One dose only). Your complaints seem like scaly dandruff. Along with medicines have food rich in protei...  Read Full »

Why am I having heavy hair fall post C-section delivery?
Query: Hello doctor, I had two C-sections and within a gap of 2.8 months post delivery, I had heavy hair fall. So I took Lycopodium 15 drops twice a day for 15 days and simultaneously used a mixture of Jaborandi, Amla, and Arnica with coconut oil. For few months hair fall was less but suddenly again I star...  Read Full »
Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can start Sepia 30 five pills in the morning, noon, and then Wiesbaden 200 five pills at bedtime. Arnica mother tincture 10 drops in coconut oil (amount for one use) mix it and apply in hair roots thrice in a week. Apart from these, Fenugreek seeds are good for hai...  Read Full »

Through ayurveda, how to release tight foreskin?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32 year old married male. I am facing the foreskin tightness, but there are no cuts. Sometimes, it makes me uncomfortable in intercourse. Please help with some ayurveda medicine.  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The tightness of foreskin is called phimosis. According to ayurveda, you need oleation therapy both internally as well as externally. Oleation therapy will solve your problem. In case you have some infection, redness or swelling along with tightness, then you need t...  Read Full »

Is there any home remedies for Tight Foreskin (Phimosis)?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 19 years old. I have a tight foreskin. Please suggest me the remedies and the types of oil used to roll back the skin.  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The problem of a tight foreskin is known as phimosis. In phimosis, the patients feel a variety of symptoms. Sometimes a patient may find it hard to urinate due to the tight foreskin and may usually suffer from urinary tract infections. Some people do not have a...  Read Full »

How to approach insomnia and anxiety through ayurveda?
Query: Hi doctor, I have started on drugs to address insomnia and job related anxiety. When I experienced allergic reaction I was advised to discontinue Clonazepam a Benzodiazepine drug and I am experiencing withdrawal symptoms. They include sleeping problem and flu like symptoms. I am taking medication su...  Read Full »
Dr. Revathi Sundaramurthy

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I cannot comment on your allopathic medicines. You should take those medicines according to your physician advice. But, I can suggest you few ayurveda remedies to overcome your issues. Boil 1 teaspoon of Ashwagandha churna in 1 glass of milk and 1/2 glass of water, till...  Read Full »

Can I use these ayurvedic medicines for eczema?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 45 years old, and I am suffering from severe eczema on both legs. I am using Manjishtadi Kashayam, Kaishore Guggulu, and Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Are these medicines fine? Or else, suggest some other medicines. How long can I take these medicines? I have attached pictures of my...  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and saw your pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Eczema can be due to allergy or due to some irritant. It can be cured, but it takes some time. All these medicines are very good for eczema, but your problem is very sever...  Read Full »

Shall I continue kitchari mono-diet?
Query: Hi doctor, I am having a white coating on my tongue. Also, since my childhood, I have had a problem with frequent urination. I have a slightly enlarged prostate of 21.9 whereas less than 20 is normal. My skin has always been very dry. For about 1 or 2 years, I am losing hair and suffering from dan...  Read Full »
Dr. Santhosh M D
Ayurveda Specialist, Yoga Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your details and found that you are following certain kind of diet, which is not really beneficial in this condition. Instead of sticking with a mono-diet (ayurveda diet for detoxification) you can make the following practices. Only three times food in...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Sesame Oil? We have medical experts to help you right away.