Medical Advice on "Sexual Intercourse"

Have you ever done a complete blood count? Get one done and show me the reports … View thread »

I read your query and understand your concerns. It is true that HPV (human papilloma virus) 73 is transmitted through sexual intercourse. On the current date no other mechanism is known for transmission of HPV 73. Considering the fact that your fiancee has HPV, there is … View thread »

I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I like to inform you that one can handle performance anxiety with the use of the right psychotherapeutic approach. In my own experience, around 70-80 % of individuals report dramatic improvement in … View thread »

I can understand your concern. A lot of females suffer such problems during sexual intercourse. Have you used some lubricants during sexual intercourse? Use of water based lubricants like K-Y jelly helps to smoothen the penetration and thus reduces pain. If the problem … View thread »

Sexual intercourse done the very next day after the end of periods is unlikely to lead to pregnancy. This is considered to be the safe period for intercourse. Moreover, pregnancy occurs only when there are ejaculation and deposition of the semen inside the vagina. … View thread »

The normal vagina before sexual intercourse has its walls collapsed on each other. On penetration, the walls open wide apart and take the shape of the husband's penis for more pleasure of both partners. The cause of losing erection is due to anxiety. You need to calm … View thread »

A small vaginal opening can lead to a painful sexual intercourse. I would suggest you to use a good vaginal lubricant every time before the act.  It would help in a smoother penetration of the penis thereby reducing the … View thread »

... to find out the safe days which you can have sexual intercourse without the fear of getting pregnant ... … View thread »

First of all I would like to tell you that sexual intercourse is not a pleasure full drama as shown in adult movies. Most of the couples during initial times of sex face problems. Difficulty in penetration, pain during sex, etc., are common problems. Position during … View thread »

Sexual intercourse during the fertility window in your menstrual cycle will increase the chances of getting pregnant quickly … View thread »

Do you have a question on Sexual Intercourse? We have medical experts to help you right away.