Medical Advice on "Sexual Intercourse"

I currently started bleeding from my vagina and I had rough sexual intercourse four times in four days with my partner ... Trauma (laceration, tear) along with some other factors like weak tissue texture or coagulation disorders or chronic disease like diabetes or cervical/ uterine pathology/ pelvic inflammatory disease/ sexually transmitted diseases, etc … View thread »

It is true that HPV (human papilloma virus) 73 is transmitted through sexual intercourseView thread »

Firstly get rid of thoughts that you may be sexually inadequate or your doubts that you may not be able to perform properly ... This is because performance anxiety, feelings of sexual inadequacy, self-doubts, guilt, past negative sexual experiences, poor communication/understanding with the partner, etc ... The way to tackle this is not to rush into intercourse quickly but wait till you get fully aroused … View thread »

I feel pain and burning sensation during sexual intercourse ... A lot of females suffer such problems during sexual intercourseView thread »

Sexual intercourse done the very next day after the end of periods is unlikely to lead to pregnancy ... He had washed and urinated before having the second session of intercourse ... I had intercourse the very next day of the end of my period … View thread »

More importantly, we want to be sexually happy ... The normal vagina before sexual intercourse has its walls collapsed on each other ... Now after marriage, we are trying to have intercourse, but are unable to … View thread »

The peeling of skin after sexual intercourse occurs in 3 to 5 % of men ... Yeast infection and contact dermatitis are possible but STD (sexually transmitted diseases) is unlikely as that will be associated with burning during urination, fever, and pain … View thread »

... to find out the safe days which you can have sexual intercourse without the fear of getting pregnant ... … View thread »

First of all I would like to tell you that sexual intercourse is not a pleasure full drama as shown in adult movies … View thread »

Do you have a question on Sexual Intercourse? We have medical experts to help you right away.