Medical Advice on "Sgpt"

Yesterday, her LFT values showed SGPT 43 against normal laboratory value of 35  and SGOT 23 against normal value of 35 ... It appears that SGPT value is very high … View thread »
Hi doctor, I have tested for SGPT and SGOT ... The result indicates that I have SGPT 214 and SGOT 197 … View thread »
Presently, as per her blood test, bilirubin 040 mg/dL, conjugated bilirubin 010 mg/dL, unconjugated bilirubin 030 mg/dL and ALT (SGPT) 5700 U/L … View thread »
In the report, the levels of SGOT, SGPT, homocysteine and vitamin D levels are abnormal ... The values of SGPT and SGOT are on the higher side, whereas the values of homocysteine, HDL and vitamin D are below normal … View thread »
Dear doctor, Here is my lab report: Bilirubin total: 22 Bilirubin Direct: 15 SGPT: 4548 SGOT: 4153 I have taken drip and injection for nausea … View thread »
In my LFT there is a slight increase in SGOT 459 U/L and SGPT 774 U/L ... Your SGPT - serum glutamate-pyruvate transaminase is mildly raised … View thread »
SGPT (serum glutamic pyruvic transaminase), serum bilirubin and CBC (complete blood count) to rule out liver pathology ... SGPTView thread »
Total cholesterol 208 mg/dL, triglyceride 253 mg/dL, HDL 38 mg/dL, LDL 119 mg/dL, SGOT (AST) 63 U/L, SGPT (ALT) 80 U/L, total bilirubin 19 mg/dL, vitamin B12 185 pg/dL and vitamin D 935 ng/dL … View thread »
What about direct, indirect bilirubin and liver enzymes (SGOT (serum glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase) and SGPT (serum glutamic pyruvic transaminase) values … View thread »
So, you have to check liver enzymes such as SGOT, SGPT, ALT and bilirubin and pancreatic enzymes (amylase and lipase) in your blood … View thread »

Do you have a question on Sgpt? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Paediatrician Now!

View in other languages? English | Deutsche | Español | français | italiano | português | bahasa Indonesia | Türk