Shoulder X-ray

Related Terms: Chest X- Ray, Physiotherapy, Vitamin D, Diclofenac, Ibuprofen, Calcium Supplements, Chest Pain, Root Canal Treatment

Do you notice any abnormalities in my right shoulder MRI?
Query: Hi doctor, I have right shoulder and posterior scapula pain. The pain began a few years ago when a huge dog suddenly tried to run while I was holding his leash, resulting in my arm being pulled. A year after that, I fell on rocks and landed with a right outstretched hand. Now, my right shoulder is l...  Read Full »
Dr. Akshay Kumar Saxena

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and also seen the MRI images sent by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have mentioned that the injury to your shoulder was a few years back. As you have described, there was a sudden pull, and I feel that it has r...  Read Full »

What is the issue with my upper back?
Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from lower back pain for the past five months. After going through physiotherapy and other exercises, I feel better. Now, I have developed upper back and shoulder pain too. I think it is because of the exercise I did before. I have attached my MRI of lower back, C-spine...  Read Full »
Dr. Chirag Ashok Berry

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your query what I understand is that you have lower back pain that is well controlled with physiotherapy exercises, but have recently developed upper back and right shoulder pain which you think may have been brought upon by some of the exercises. Let us discuss y...  Read Full »

My arm has become stiff due to cervical spondylosis. How to get it treated?
Query: Hi doctor, I am 55 years old. I have been diagnosed with cervical spondylosis due to wear and tear on my dehydrated spinal discs. My pain is in my neck and arm. I have occasional fever and night sweats. I am already using a cervical collar for a week now. I am using hard collar during the day and so...  Read Full »
Dr. Chandan Mohanty
Neuro Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sorry to hear about your condition. Your symptoms match with the diagnosis of cervical spondylosis. Unfortunately, along with neck pain and arm pain you also seem to have developed weakness of your left arm due to pressure on your nerves in the neck. Physiotherapy is ...  Read Full »

I jumped off a boat and my sternum popped. What should I do?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 45 year old female. I jumped off a boat and my sternum popped. I have swelling and severe pain. I am taking Ibuprofen. It hurts to breathe and move my arms. I have a history of osteoporosis, degenerative disk disease, and scoliosis.  Read Full »
Dr. Lokesh

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It can be a sterno-clavicular dislocation. If it is, then you need to lie down and push the shoulder behind. But, an orthopedic surgeon needs to reduce the dislocation. Till then wear an arm sling pouch. I suggest you continue taking Ibuprofen. And upload the X-rays a...  Read Full »

I have severe pain eight years after a scoliosis surgery. Could something be wrong?
Query: Hello doctor, I underwent scoliosis surgery eight years ago and have been experiencing a pain around my left shoulder blade. Recently this pain has gotten so bad it has become difficult to even breathe and sleep. Is it possible something is wrong with the rods that were placed during the surgery?  Read Full »
Dr. Atul Prakash

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The segments adjacent to the one that was stabilized may sometimes start to misbehave due to abnormal loads. As it has been eight years since surgery, the likelihood of an infection and loosening are less likely, though it cannot be completely ruled out. You need to se...  Read Full »

Is surgery needed for shoulder dislocation and fracture?
Query: Hello doctor, I wish to know if a surgery is needed for shoulder dislocation-cum-fracture. The patient is already undergoing treatment for arthritis and depression. So, will there be complications if put on anesthesia?  Read Full »
Dr. Melvin J George

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that the dislocation has been reduced and she is planned for surgery. I need to know about the status of the fracture, whether it is displaced or not and the exact location of the fracture. Can you share with me the X-ray image, so that I can answer you to...  Read Full »

I am experiencing neck and shoulder pain from childhood. Why?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 21 year old female, and I am experiencing chronic neck and shoulder pain. It ranges from dull to severe and happens when I stand or walk for over an hour. I have been experiencing this since I was a child and have never received an explanation or treatment. I am not sure if it is r...  Read Full »
Dr. James F Geiselman
Chiropractor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed your question and viewed your image (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I am sorry you are experiencing chronic neck and shoulder pain. Based on the image, it is hard to tell what vertebrae this is. It could be C7 or T1. Does it hurt when ...  Read Full »

How to find the reason for shoulder and arm pain?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 53 year old female. My weight is 54 kg and height is 4'10". I have been suffering from upper arm and shoulder pain for the past one year, and it increased in the last three months. I cannot lift any weight. I feel pain with movement (forward and backward) of the arm. The arm is sti...  Read Full »
Dr. Sumit Chawla

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Non-traumatic pain in shoulder in a female of your age group is either because of periarthritis shoulder or frozen shoulder or due to early osteoarthritic changes in the shoulder joint. Both clinical examination and radiological investigation such as x-ray and MRI sca...  Read Full »

Can Bell's palsy cause bloated stomach, frozen shoulder, and tightness in the throat?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 57 year old male, who was diagnosed with Bell's palsy about a year back. I was treated with steroids for 10 days along with antiviral medicines. I was also given Mecobalamin (Tetrafol plus) which I am still taking. I had also taken ayurvedic medicines Brihat Vatchintamani Ras, Ras...  Read Full »
Dr. Salah Saad Shoman

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Fatigue is a side effect of homeopathic medicine Causticum. And stomach bloating, dry mouth and tightness in the throat are the side effects of Biochemic Mag Phos. For further information consult an internal medicine physician --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-o...  Read Full »

Can I try physiotherapy for my shoulder pain?
Query: Hello doctor, After I fell from my bike, sometimes, I have a little pain in my shoulder. I feel my shoulder is loose. I got an MRI of the shoulder done, and I am attaching the reports. Can I try physiotherapy for the pain? Or do I need to get a surgery? Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Atul Prakash

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the attached report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The MRI film is more helpful than a report on its own. You reported a fall from the bike a few months ago, but you describe little as to what happened immediately after the injury. I nee...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Shoulder X-ray? We have medical experts to help you right away.