Side Effects Of L-carnitine

Related Terms: Exercises, How To Lose Weight, L-carnitine, Tab Orlistat, Truncal Fat Deposition, Vitamin D, Weight Loss

Can L-Carnitine be used to reduce weight?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 40 year old male. My weight is 84 kg. I am unable to lose fat despite proper diet and exercise. Can I use L-Carnitine supplement?  Read Full »
Dr. Rahul Rathee
General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, I am sorry to inform you that it is a myth that L-Carnitine reduces weight by burning fat. I know that you can easily find thousands of websites on the internet which claims that consuming their energy drinks and supplements containing L-Carnitine will burn out ex...  Read Full »

Kindly help me understand the medicines prescribed by my doctor.
Query: Hello doctor, I have mild pain in my right lower leg and spondylosis. Kindly help me out with the medicine prescribed by my doctor. I want to understand which medicine is used for what purpose. See the prescription attached.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the prescriptions (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Injection Arachitol is Vitamin D injection and for the strengthening of bones, and calcium deficiency. Tablet L Car is a nutritional supplement and good for heart patients. ...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Side Effects Of L-carnitine? We have medical experts to help you right away.