Skin Care

Related Terms: Sunscreen, Levocetirizine, Skin Rashes, Acne, Itching, Allergy, Moisturizer, Fungal Infection

Skin Care and Use of Cosmetics in Acne Patients
Article Overview: Acne is a chronic problem, which usually occurs in adolescence. It is a main cosmetic concern. And a dilemma always remains in the sufferer about the cosmetics. This article will solve the concern.  Read Article »

Acne is a chronic problem that usually occurs in adolescence. The main cosmetic concern in acne patients is unappealing blemish produced by active acne lesions and formation of hyperpigmentation and scars. In older days, it was suggested to acne patients that he or she should avoid cosmetics for fe ...  Read Article »

Skin Care Tips for Men
Article Overview: Here is the most awaited topic. How to make men's skin fair? This article contains few essential tips which should be followed by every man.  Read Article »
Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Many patients and friends constantly ask me what to do to make their skin fair. There are some differences between the skin of a man and a woman. First, one-third part of the men's face is covered with coarse facial hair and second, there is more outdoor activity in case of men. Men's skin is a bit ...  Read Article »

Skin Care Tips to Avoid Pimples
Article Overview: This article provides simple skin care tips to stay away from pimples.  Read Article »
Dr. Vinay Kumar

Medical Name: Acne vulgaris Pimples or acne is a common skin condition of adolescents and teenagers due to blockage of pores of oil producing glands which results in blackheads, bumps and nodules on the skin of face, upper arms, and trunk. The severity, duration, and the distribution of pimples ma ...  Read Article »

Article Overview: This article discusses a few tips to manage and protect your skin during winter.  Read Article »
Dr. Anagha Kumar

Skin, the largest and the most attractive organ of our body faces a lot of challenges during winters. Cold, dry winters tend to steal the moisture from your skin making it appear flaky, dry and dull. There are also a few diseases like psoriasis and atopic dermatitis that have an increased incidence ...  Read Article »

Baby Skin Care
Article Overview: This article focuses on the products that should be used for baby skin.  Read Article »

In today’s scenario, there are lots of child skincare products, which confuse us. Parents should buy those products that are marketed by branded companies and have been in the market for a long duration of time. Bathing or Cleaning Your Baby Bathing is usually required for maintaining proper ...  Read Article »

Natural Skin Care Treatments
Article Overview: Do you all know why natural ingredients are important for the skin? The word natural means that it is an ingredient available in nature and has a tremendous effect on one’s health since mother earth has blessed us with these lovely vitamins and minerals naturally available through fruits and vegetables.  Read Article »
Dr. Krystel Quadros
Cosmetologist

Following are certain reasons why natural ingredients are very important for human skin. Hydrating Effect on the Skin Natural ingredients have an awesome hydrating effect on the skin since various fruit and vegetable extracts are rich in moisture and keep our skin free from forming an oily layer. ...  Read Article »

Acne: Skin Care Tips and Treatment Options
Article Overview: Acne is the most common problem faced by teenagers which has a social as well as psychological impact. It is said that about 90 to 95 % of the world population would have suffered from acne at some point in their life. Acne is very common during 13 to 30 years of age. After 30 years of age, acne is considered as 'adult acne' which has strong hormonal influence.  Read Article »
Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

How Does One Develop Acne? Acne is a disorder of pilosebaceous unit, pilo meaning hair, and sebaceous meaning oil-producing gland. These pilosebaceous glands are densely distributed over the face, neck, chest, back, shoulder, and arms. It also has a genetic component, meaning the appearance/ severi ...  Read Article »

Kindly explain skin care tips to get a healthy skin.
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 27-year-old female. I have dry and sensitive skin. I noticed some changes in my skin. I got dark spots with dull skin. I feel like I have a hard surface. Please suggest some best skin care products for daily use to get a glowing and healthy skin.  Read Full »
Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You follow these steps. Wash your face twice daily. Remove your makeup before going to bed. Apply moisturizer after cleansing. Take warm showers. Drink tons of water. Get eight hours of sleep every day. In the morning, use cleansing gel, antioxidant serum, and toner. In...  Read Full »

What is a complementing skin care regime when undergoing skin resurfacing treatment?
Query: Hello doctor, I have started getting Venus Viva skin resurfacing treatment for atrophic acne scars. I will be getting six sessions over the next six months. I want to complement this treatment with a healthy skin care regime. I read that aloe vera gel and certain essential oils such as car...  Read Full »
Dr. Kakkar S
Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have noted your concern. A resurfacing treatment would leave your skin red and sensitive for a few days till the epidermis regenerates fully. So, you should be judicious in using products which supposedly while aiding skin regeneration are in fact, irritating or come...  Read Full »

Usage of LASER in Dermatology and Skin Care
Article Overview: In this article, I have discussed about the commonly used lasers in dermatology and also their advantages and disadvantages.  Read Article »

The word LASER is an acronym for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation. Lasers have been widely used in dermatology and general medicine for the last 30 years. No single laser system is capable of treating all cutaneous lesions and search for the perfect system still persists. The ...  Read Article »

Do you have a question on Skin Care? We have medical experts to help you right away.