Skin Care Tips For Men

Related Terms: Skin Care, Sunscreen, Diabetes Mellitus, Circumcision Of Penis, Hair Care, Hairfall, Pcod, Reduce Weight

Skin Care Tips for Men
Article Overview: Here is the most awaited topic. How to make men's skin fair? This article contains few essential tips which should be followed by every man.  Read Article »
Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Many patients and friends constantly ask me what to do to make their skin fair. There are some differences between the skin of a man and a woman. First, one-third part of the men's face is covered with coarse facial hair and second, there is more outdoor activity in case of men. Men's skin is a bit ...  Read Article »

Natural Skin Care Treatments
Article Overview: Do you all know why natural ingredients are important for the skin? The word natural means that it is an ingredient available in nature and has a tremendous effect on one’s health since mother earth has blessed us with these lovely vitamins and minerals naturally available through fruits and vegetables.  Read Article »
Dr. Krystel Quadros
Cosmetologist

Following are certain reasons why natural ingredients are very important for human skin. Hydrating Effect on the Skin Natural ingredients have an awesome hydrating effect on the skin since various fruit and vegetable extracts are rich in moisture and keep our skin free from forming an oily layer. ...  Read Article »

Adult Acne: A Common Problem
Article Overview: Adult acne is more common nowadays with changes in lifestyle and the use of various cosmetic products. The treatment of adult acne is a challenge for many dermatologists and is also frustrating for the patients. Understanding the cause of adult acne helps establish a better strategy for the prevention and treatment of adult acne.  Read Article »
Dr. Sreelakshmi S

Acne is very common in the teenage group. But, when we have acne as an adult, it is very frustrating. The Acne treatment which worked in adolescent age can be useless or even worsen the condition. Many people wonder 'do adults get acne?'. Yes, adults can get acne. Some continue to get acne in their ...  Read Article »

Hair Loss - Common Causes and Hair Care Tips
Article Overview: Scalp hair has cosmetic value. Hair loss has become the most worrisome issue for both men and women. When a man or woman starts losing hair, it makes an impact on the psychological health, self-esteem, and confidence.  Read Article »
Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Hair loss is a common condition faced by people of all age groups. There are various causes for hair loss. Hence understanding hair growth cycle is important to determine if the hair fall is normal or is due to an underlying cause. The Growth Cycle of Hair: The human scalp has around one hundred tho ...  Read Article »

Polymorphic Light Eruptions (PMLE) - Causes and Treatment
Article Overview: This article discusses the various aspects of polymorphic light eruptions (PMLE). It is a type of photodermatoses.  Read Article »

PMLE is idiopathic, sunlight, or artificial light-induced cutaneous eruptions, ranging from papulovesicular lesions to large plaques, mainly localized to the photo-exposed areas of our body. It occurs, particularly at temperate latitudes. Cutaneous eruptions occur intermittent and follow specif ...  Read Article »

Sunprotection and Sunscreens : All you need to know about this!
Article Overview: Sun protection is the single most important measure of preventing or delaying problems like ageing of skin, wrinkles, pigmentation disorders like melasma, age spots etc. Thus protection from sun-exposure by physical methods and proper use of sunscreens is central to prevention and treatment of these problems. Unfortunately not many people know how exactly a sunscreen should be used to optimize its beneficial effects. This article will educate everybody about concepts of ideal sun protection and use of sunscreens.  Read Article »
Dr. Sidharth Sonthalia

What is Sun Protection and Why is it Needed Sun protection is simply guarding a body from the adverse effects of sunlight. Sun light consists of visible light and Ultra Violet (UV) radiation which are of three types – A,B,C of which UVA and UVB have detrimental effects on the skin on chronic ...  Read Article »

Get Rid of Dark Circles With Homeopathy
Article Overview: Dark circle is a blackish or bluish discoloration of the skin around the eyes. There are a number of factors that cause them. Homeopathy has safe and effective medicines to remove them. This article talks about dark circles and their cure.  Read Article »
Dr. Ankita Kakkar
Homeopathic Physician

Dark circles are seen in men as well as women, especially in the age group of 18 to 35 years. They can make the person in their prime of youth appear old, tired and dull. So, definitely, there would be many people looking for an effective cure to get rid of them. Although the medicines are effective ...  Read Article »

There are cracks on my foreskin and I cannot pull it back. What should I do?
Query: Hello doctor, I have a problem with the foreskin. I cannot pull back the skin as it has developed cracks in the tip area. Please advice.  Read Full »
Dr. Mashfika N Alam

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A cracked, irritated or fissured foreskin could be due to a number of reasons. If you have diabetes mellitus, both diagnosed or undiagnosed, it could cause a fungal infection of the foreskin leafing to cracking. If you are not a known case of diabetes, you mus...  Read Full »

I missed taking the birth control pill and now have severe bleeding. Please guide me.
Query: Hello doctor, I was prescribed a birth control pill to stop an ovarian cyst about two months ago. I have been taking the pill regularly, but I missed a day. I have been sexually active. I have now been bleeding for three weeks without a stop. My doctor told me to stop taking the pill until the blee...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? Please do not get stressed out. You are fine. All this while, you have been trying to control the symptoms of the cyst, when the real cause of this cyst, which is anovulation is still present. Let me explain. You are not pregnant. I say this becau...  Read Full »

Phimosis (Tight Foreskin): Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments
Article Overview: This article talks about the condition where the foreskin is tight and there is difficulty in retraction.  Read Article »
Dr. Vasantha K S
Urologist

The prepuce (foreskin) is a double-layered tissue that forms the anatomical covering of the glans penis in males. In certain conditions, the prepuce is too tight and does not slide over the glans and is stuck in one place, either over the tip or behind. Phimosis and Paraphimosis When the opening o ...  Read Article »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Skin Care Tips For Men? We have medical experts to help you right away.