Socio Occupational Decline

Related Terms: 5-htpn, Cancer, Carcinoma, Chemotherapy, Anti Anxiety Drugs, Antidepressants, Anxiety, Carcinogenesis

Will 5-HTPn help to increase serotonin level? Suffering from sleeping problem, depression and anxieties.
Query: Dear Doctor, I have a problem of sleeping at a scheduled time. I always sleep in a different time and it is getting delayed every day, like a cycle. For example: If today I sleep at 9:00 pm, in few days I will be sleeping at 10:00 pm. And in a few weeks, I would sleep at 4:00 AM. I also have depress...  Read Full »
Dr. Ashish Khandelwal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com.Yes. There is relation between low serotonin level and depression and anxiety. What is more important is how significant symptoms of these problem you have, how much are you distressed from these and whether they cause interference in your daily life (socio occupational de...  Read Full »

Cancer: The Emperor of Maladies
Article Overview: Carcinogenesis is a multi-step process. A plethora of factors are responsible for this process. This article throws light on the basic terminologies frequently used in the field of oncology. It also discusses the steps involved in the genesis of cancer and gives useful tips in preventing and combating this dreaded disease.  Read Article »
Dr. Alok Vinod Kulkarni
Medical Oncologist

Cancer has been rightly called "The Emperor of Maladies". Hippocrates was the first to use the terms carcinos and carcinoma. In Greek, these words refer to a crab and more often than not, cancer cells have finger-like projections. It is wrongly assumed that cancer is known as the 'crab disease' beca ...  Read Article »

Do you have a question on Socio Occupational Decline? We have medical experts to help you right away.