Medical Advice on "Ssri"

It has been three years now, and my sexual functioning and libido have gone down, it is called post-SSRI sexual dysfunction (PSSD) ...  However, in my assessment and internet research after three years, I am convinced that mine is an iatrogenic condition caused by the SSRIView thread »

Is it true that Wellbutrin XL, when combined with SSRI, causes weight loss ... And if I stop taking SSRI completely, will my anxiety relapse … View thread »

I have tried triglycerides and SSRI, but they do not seem to work ... You are currently on SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) … View thread »

Seroxat is Paroxetine and is an SSRI drug … View thread »

Fluoxetine (tablet flunil 20) belongs to the SSRI (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors) class of antidepressants … View thread »

In OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) drugs from SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) group such as Fluoxetine 20 mg to start then up to 80 mg or more or Fluvoxamine and psychotherapy are helpful … View thread »

Escitalopram is an SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) and helps improve serotonergic neurotransmission in the brain ... If we consider the first line drugs then SSRIs like Escitalopram, Citalopram, Fluoxetine, etc … View thread »

All SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) medications tend to over time make the person who takes them more relaxed … View thread »

Drugs from the SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) group has the side effects of delayed ejaculation … View thread »

Do you have a question on Ssri? We have medical experts to help you right away.