Stapler Hemorrhoidectomy

Related Terms: Piles, Hemorrhoids, Laser Disadvantages, Rubber Band Ligation

Is LASER treatment safe for piles?
Query: Hello doctor,Is LASER treatment for piles safe or not? Any side effects? Please let me know which one is better - laser surgery or normal surgery? Waiting for your reply.  Read Full »
Dr. Noushif M
Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. For piles (hemorrhoids) the treatment depends on its grade which is assessed well by the surgeon on clinical examination. For grade one - those which bleed without coming out (prolapse) you need only medicines. For grade two or above you need surgery. The standard...  Read Full »

Can I undergo banding for bleeding internal piles?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 27 years old unmarried girl. I have bright red blood in the stool. I have consulted three doctors each of them did proctoscopy.  They said that I have one or two internal piles. I also have pain during and after defecation in the anal and buttock area. I have always been a chro...  Read Full »
Dr. Noushif M
Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Bleeding of piles may or may not present daily. It depends on a lot of factors like the grade of piles, underlying constipation, etc. Since you have grade two piles with recurrent bleeding, it is advisable to undergo surgery. Nowadays it is better to go for the stapler h...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Stapler Hemorrhoidectomy? We have medical experts to help you right away.