Stomach Pain

Related Terms: Pantoprazole, Gastritis, Acid Reflux, Domperidone, Constipation, Diarrhea, Abdomen Pain

Why are there stomach pain and headache after four days of loose motion?
Query: Hello doctor, My son is having loose motion since last four days. Our doctor gave Rantac, Nutrolin B, and Cyclopam. Till three days his stool was watery but today we observed blood in that and is experiencing acute pain while having loose motion. After that, our doctor suggested giving a half table...  Read Full »
Dr. Veerabhadrudu Kuncham
Child Health Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand the situation you are facing. Stomach pain and headache could be related to the infection. Continue giving Cyclopam (Dicyclomine) for stomach ache and Paracetamol for a headache. Also give lots of liquid for proper hydration. If not getting relief with t...  Read Full »

How can I manage the stomach pain present below the breast on the left side?
Query: Hi doctor, I have stomach pain below the breast on the left side with difficulty in depositing waste. I also get a fever during the early morning. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Albana Greca
Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from constipation. Because of it, you have stomach pain below the breast on the left side with difficulty in depositing waste. When there is constipation, the waste does not get clear entirely from the bowel. This results in bowel enlargement which put...  Read Full »

I have stomach pain and darker stool. What could be the reason?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 29-year-old male, and have stomach pain for around a week (mostly after eating). The pain starts in epigastric regions, and then to lower abdomen. I started noticing changing stool color to more darker stool. There is no diarrhea or vomiting, no fever. I am taking Omeprazole fo...  Read Full »
Dr. Krutika Ingle Karandikar
Diabetologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Darker color stools are not a good sign. Kindly do a stool examination and visit your family physician for a thorough check-up, so that he can determine the exact cause for your discomfort. There are many reasons like peptic ulcer, a bacterial infection of the stoma...  Read Full »

I have stomach pain when I pass stools. Please suggest a medicine.
Query: Hello doctor,I have been suffering from a disease of the stomach for six months now. I feel a pain in my stomach when I pass stools. My stool is like mud or liquid, but not like water. I have consulted many doctors but I do not have relief yet. Please tell me what I should do. I am very worried.  Read Full »
Dr. Noushif M
Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your problems are not too worrisome. It can happen normally as well. I suggest you take the following medicines: Albendazole tablet 400 mg (for worms). Lactobacillus granules (Vizylac or Darolac) daily once for a week. Increase the intake of leafy vegetables, peas, bea...  Read Full »

Tests for stomach pain revealed a high eosinophil count. What to do?
Query: Hi doctor, I have a stomach ache from the last two months. It got worsened last week and I was admitted to a hospital. A lot of tests were done. The CBC revealed eosinophilia. The gastroscopy revealed an edematous duodenum. A duodenal biopsy was taken. I have attached my biopsy report. I want to u...  Read Full »
Dr. Klerida Shehu

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I reviewed your biopsy report (attachment removed to protect patient identity), and the findings were normal. There is nothing to be worried about. You will need to use PPI's (proton pump inhibitors) to improve your symptoms. Regarding your eosinophilia, it may be el...  Read Full »

I get stomach pain whenever I eat. What could be the reason?
Query: Hello doctor, Last week, I took an Albendazole tablet for worms. This week, I had a burger. From yesterday, my stomach is upset. If I eat any food, my stomach begins to hurt. I am unable to eat anything, and this is causing me to feel bloated. My urine appears dark yellow and my lips are very dry. P...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This appears to be a case of acidity and gastritis, precipitated by oily and spicy food. You should avoid fatty, oily and spicy diet. Take a walk after your meal, instead of taking rest. Have multiple small meals instead of heavy meals. Have regular sleep habits and a...  Read Full »

I have stomach pain and swollen ankles. What could be the problem?
Query: Hello Doctor, Since 1 month I have been suffering from stomach problem. Whenever I eat something, I immediately have stomach pain and pass stools. There is swelling in both the ankles. I feel weak. What could be the problem?  Read Full »
Dr. Arul Amuthan
Pharmacologist

Answer: Hi,  Welcome to icliniq.com. The stomach ache may be due to peptic ulcer. If the pain increases after consuming food, then the location of ulcer is in the stomach. Hence, such patients hesitate to eat food despite hunger. On the other hand, if the abdominal pain is seen before food and the pain su...  Read Full »

I have severe stomach pain. Please look into my reports and tell me the cause.
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 29 year old male. I have a severe stomach pain on the left side. I went to the doctor and they did a USG of the whole abdomen. I am attaching the reports. Please help me.  Read Full »
Dr. Girish C Kamat
Hematologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have a stone in your ureter (the tube-like structure connecting the kidneys and the urinary bladder), because of which you are getting the abdominal pain. Please consult a urologist u...  Read Full »

My daughter has stomach pain and foul smelling farts. Please help with the treatment.
Query: Hi doctor,My daughter is 5 years old. Her weight is 10 kg. She had on and off pain in her stomach and a terrible smell when she farts. Please help me out in this problem. I gave her Cyclopam but was not so effective. She is currently on Colicaid.  Read Full »
Dr. Faisal Abdul Karim Malim
Child Health Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The first striking point I have noted in your history is the weight of the child. 10 kg for a 5 year old is very less. This history coupled with the history of abdominal pain and indigestion may be indicative of a metabolic disorder or disorder associated with digestion o...  Read Full »

My son has stomach pains, which spreads to the rest of his body. Please help.
Query: Hello doctor, My 8 year old son began having pain on and around his bones about three weeks ago. It is mild in the morning and progressively gets worse into the night. The pain starts at the belly button and quickly moves to the ribs and throat. He felt like he was gagging and had tightness in th...  Read Full »
Dr. Alon Seifan

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Once you rule out major medical illness, I would consider childhood migraines in this case. Is there a family history of somebody who gets regular headaches? Migrating pain in neurology is usually diagnosable based on the duration. Seconds and minutes versus hours sometim...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Stomach Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away.