Medical Advice on "Stress"

Physical wellness also counts for stress levels in modern life … View thread »

Great amount of stress in children does affect brain development. As the brain develops till the age of 18 years, stress can affect the development. Stress can, in general affect functioning of body, hormonal balance and immunity levels as well. If the stress … View thread »

A tightening sensation requires a little more description. It is difficult to comment upon without more information. Are you going through any stress? There cannot be a single neurological cause for your symptoms. Most likely it is benign. So do not worry.  But, if … View thread »

I understand your worries, but there is absolutely nothing to worry. Chest pains can be caused by a lot of factors, from cardiovascular-related to non-cardiovascular related. For example heartburn, costochondritis, angina, etc. Your chest pain is non- … View thread »

Post-hysterectomy bleeding could be as a result of infection or breakdown of the vault following sexual activity. Also, it could be a normal occurrence from the wound site in which stressful activity brings about the pain and bleeding as you are experiencing. My advice is … View thread »

Your pain at your chest wall may be due to stress or heartburn from acid reflux. I am suggesting that you have developed a stress ulcer which can lead to acid reflux esophagitis. Are you on any form of stress lately? If so please take some time off for adequate … View thread »

The paraaortic lymph nodes mentioned in the report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) is almost in normal limit. The enlargement will become significant only if you have pain in abdomen or fever or weight loss. There could be many causes for bowel … View thread »

Random clicking and popping joints is a common occurrence and as long as there is no associated pain or swelling, there is nothing to worry about at a young age such as yours. Excessive stress and anxiety can make your muscles taut. This can happen during periods … View thread »

First, you need to be started on medicines called as diuretics like Torsemide 10 mg once a day in the morning and also Amlodipine should be replaced with Beta blockers like Metoprolol XR 25 mg once a day. Both drugs will help you in relief of symptoms and also other … View thread »

Please get a urine pregnancy test done with early morning urine sample to ensure that you are not pregnant. It depends upon when you have ovulated. If the pregnancy test is negative, then there is nothing to worry about. Usually, the cramps and discomfort could be … View thread »

Do you have a question on Stress? We have medical experts to help you right away.