Stress Headache

Related Terms: Headache, Stress, Migraine, Meditation, Tension Type Headache, Anxiety, Yoga, Hypertension

How to Cure Stress Headache?
Article Overview: This article discusses in detail the signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, treatment and preventive measures of stress headache.  Read Article »
Dr. Vidhi Hareshbhai Talati
General Medicine Physician

Headache means simply pain felt in head either one or both sides or all over the head. International headache society divides headache into two types such as primary and secondary headaches. Primary headache means headache is not associated with  any cause. Secondary headache means headach ...  Read Article »

What can be done to relieve intermittent headache?
Query: Hello doctor, I have a headache and feel like head is spinning for about two to three times in a day. I have weakness. I have no gallbladder and have acidity. I am currently on homeopathy medication.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi. Welcome to icliniq.com. To help you better I need to know the following, Since when are you having these symptoms? Is a headache continuous or intermittent? How is your sleep? Ever got your blood pressure checked recently? Any visual issues? Revert with more information to a neurolog...  Read Full »

How to handle my husband with effective communication?
Query: Hi doctor, My husband is very broadminded and good hearted. He is an all rounder in every arena, both at home and outside. He can manage anything and can do any task. But, he quickly gets irritated when saw any flaw around. He expects me to be 100% perfectionist in any work at home. Due to the irr...  Read Full »
Dr. Mehwish Mursaleen
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I completely understand that you are facing a hard time dealing with your husband at times he gets irritated and you feel concerned about your baby if she gets affected by this attitude. Here, I am telling you something related to psychological theories and research findi...  Read Full »

Is headache a symptom of HIV?
Query: Hi doctor, Before 14 days, I had an encounter with a female escort. We had unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex. I am worried about the possibility of HIV as I am experiencing headaches. From day 4 or 5 post exposure, I have had a general malaise feeling in my head, feeling spaced out and ...  Read Full »
Dr. Bharat Patodiya

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your anxiety, which is quite obvious in this situation. However, transfer of the HIV virus through oral sex is low. But, it depends on any cuts, abrasion on your penis and any ulcer in her mouth. If this is possible, then get a blood sample of her, b...  Read Full »

I have become extremely anxious after electric shock. Why?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 17 years old and mostly healthy. I had an EEG and an MRI several months back; both came back fine. I suffer from OCD related tension headaches. On the 15th, I was in my father's office looking for something. It was too dark and so I decided to turn on my dad's lamp. It is an archa...  Read Full »
Dr. Rajyaguru

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your symptoms with chronological order. Emotional changes are commonly observed after minimal to moderate electric shock. So, the symptoms you had might be because of the mild shock, which you got while switching on the lamp. As you described, you had some sy...  Read Full »

Can you explain in detail what these incidental findings in my MRI are?
Query: Hello doctor, I recently had an MRI completed and the report says the following. I would like some more information. Inferior poles of cerebral hemispheres are seen 3 mm below the foramen magnum, no crowding. Is this MRI speaking of the cerebral tonsils?  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. No, they do not mean anything like cerebral tonsils or Chiari malformation. The cerebral hemisphere's inferior pole is mostly at the level or above foramen magnum. In your case, the level is slightly low. However, since there is no crowding, apparently there is no po...  Read Full »

How to get rid of left-sided headaches, which increase on chewing?
Query: Hi doctor, I have left-sided headaches from the last five days. I notice it more when I chew food. I have anxiety problems since last two years, for which I take Petril 0.25 daily. Please help me. How to get rid of these headaches?  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. From the available description, it is possible that there is a problem in your left temporomandibular joint, which causes pain during chewing. The second possibility for these headaches is anxiety itself. The presence of ...  Read Full »

I am getting sharp headache and abrupt vision shift. What does it sound like?
Query: Hi doctor, For a week or two, while walking around, I have had the feeling that I was lightheaded or unsteady on my feet. It was not like the room shifting. Today, I have had a sharp headache above one eye. While sitting at my desk, my field of vision shifted abruptly. What does that sound like? I...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your symptoms could be due to ocular migraine, brain lesion, vasculitis, hypertension and stress. I would suggest you to consult a neurologist and have yourself examined. You need to carry out MRI brain to exclude any brain lesion as the cause for your symptoms. Also, ha...  Read Full »

I feel my head is heavy and my brain lacks oxygen. What to do?
Query: Hi doctor, I always feel that my head is heavy, most of the times in a day it feels uncomfortable as if my brain lacks oxygen. I did a master health checkup recently, and all reports were normal. I am on BP medication only. I feel fine some days, but when I start feeling the heaviness, things becom...  Read Full »
Dr. Hitesh Kumar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to know some details about your problem. Since when you started to have these headaches? Do you have vomiting, diarrhea, redness in the eye, watering from the eye, nasal congestion, or fever? Which part of your head do you feel these headaches? Behind the ...  Read Full »

I have recurrent headaches from the last nine years. What could be the reason?
Query: Hello doctor,I am a 28 year old male. I have been having headaches for more than nine years now. I am an internet entrepreneur. So, I use computers a lot, though the usage has reduced significantly since I hired people to help me. However, it is important to note that my headaches started way before...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The headache you are experiencing is a chronic daily headache of chronic tension-type headache. This happens due to being overworked and overstressed in life. Wearing even the best quality glasses are not going to help you. This is because your headache is due to exh...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Stress Headache? We have medical experts to help you right away.