Medical Advice on "Sunprotection"

... like (attachment removed to protect patient identity) polymorphic light eruptions, may be allergic contact dermatitis. You can use full sleeve cotton shirts to ... … View thread »
... gone through the information provided. It most likely appears to be sunburn as seen in the photograph (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You could ... … View thread »
... like to reply it in pointwise: Oily face is the nature of the skin. It is very difficult to cure it permanently. But, you can try the following tips. Do not use ... … View thread »
... cleansing of your skin. Use soap or face wash not more than two to three times a day. Plain water can be used to cleanse whenever required. Pat dry your ... … View thread »
... a white material containing papule type lesions that mainly presents over the face. Milia are due to sun exposure. Long term sunlight exposure cause sweating ... … View thread »
... description, I think they could be freckles. Do send me images of the same, so I can confirm my diagnosis. Freckles or ephelides are common in individuals who ... … View thread »
(Know all about sunprotection and sunscreens) Also use a Kojic acid and Glycolic acid based cream daily like Kojivit plus gel or Rejuglow gel once in a day … View thread »
otherwise you can follow absolute sunprotectionView thread »
... often darkens due to tanning under the effect of UV (ultraviolet) rays. I would strongly recommend using a sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 30. The sunscreen has ... … View thread »
... understand your concern and I have reviewed your photographs (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have developed irritant contact dermatitis to ... … View thread »

Do you have a question on Sunprotection? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Dermatologist Now!