Medical Advice on "Sunscreen"

Kindly suggest a face wash, sunscreen lotion, overnight cream or whatever it takes ... La shield sunscreen can be used in the morning as it is non-comedogenic … View thread »
I would advise you to use sunscreens that are a multi-spectrum or broad spectrum, which blocks both UV-A and UV-B rays … View thread »
Whenever you go out please use a sunscreen with SPF 15 or more 20 minutes before going out … View thread »
I therefore recommend you daily sunscreen, use it 20 minutes prior to going outside ... We need to give serial injections and also apply a tube by the name of Tacroz Forte 01% (Tacrolimus) at night and apply sunscreen during the day … View thread »
I would strongly recommend using a sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 30 ...  The sunscreen has to be applied at least half an hour before you go out and has to be reapplied every four hours till evening … View thread »
Use sunscreen in the morning ... Should I use sunscreen with SPF 40 or 50 … View thread »
You can use sunscreen lotions like shade lotion regularly 2-3 times a day … View thread »
Neutrogena sunscreen of SPF 50 during noon ... If there is a response within a week, then continue the sunscreen and withdraw Hydrocortisone cream … View thread »
I am using Lookbrite cream at night and Melalite and Dermadew lotion in the morning with Suncros sunscreen SPF 26 ... I suggest you to use a higher SPF sunscreen like Sebamed sunscreen SPF 50+ … View thread »
Use sunscreen daily and good moisturizer ... Till then, use your sunscreen regularly … View thread »

Do you have a question on Sunscreen? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Dermatologist Now!