Medical Advice on "Sunscreen"

Whenever you go out please use a sunscreen with SPF 15 or more 20 minutes before going out … View thread »
I therefore recommend you daily sunscreen, use it 20 minutes prior to going outside ... We need to give serial injections and also apply a tube by the name of Tacroz Forte 01% (Tacrolimus) at night and apply sunscreen during the day … View thread »
You can use sunscreen lotions like shade lotion regularly 2-3 times a day … View thread »
I am using Lookbrite cream at night and Melalite and Dermadew lotion in the morning with Suncros sunscreen SPF 26 ... I suggest you to use a higher SPF sunscreen like Sebamed sunscreen SPF 50+ … View thread »
Use sunscreen daily and good moisturizer ... Till then, use your sunscreen regularly … View thread »
I am using sunscreen at daytime ...  You should continue with Epiduo gel (combination of Adapalene and Benzoyl peroxide) and sunscreen, so that the pimples are treated at the earliest and do not leave scars … View thread »
I have a very sensitive skin, even after using sunscreens, it is tanned ... It is essential to know how you use your sunscreenView thread »
You need absolute sun protection, good quality broad spectrum physical sunscreenView thread »

Do you have a question on Sunscreen? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Dermatologist Now!