Sunscreen Lotion

Related Terms: Sunscreen, Sun Exposure, Cetaphil Cleanser, Sunprotection, Kojic Acid, Chemical Peels, Moisturizer

Kindly suggest a face wash, sunscreen lotion and overnight cream for oily skin.
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old boy and my face is very oily during summer while in winters it is quite dry. In summers, a lot of oil pops out with white heads on my face. Even a short-term sun exposure tans my skin. I am also suffering from the problem of dark spots. Kindly suggest a face wash, su...  Read Full »
Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ahaglow (alpha hydroxy acid) face wash can be used to wash the face. La shield sunscreen can be used in the morning as it is non-comedogenic. Please upload an image of your face, so that depending on the skin type, pigmentation, and acne, medications can be suggest...  Read Full »

I want a fair skin. Can I use skinlite cream to get a fair and glowing skin?
Query: Hello doctor, I have a very dark skin. One of my friends used skinlite cream and she has turned very fair. Can I also use that cream to get a fair and glowing skin?  I really want a fair skin. I am just tired of my skin. Please help me doctor.  Read Full »
Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Natural complexion is the best. Melanin, the pigment responsible for the skin color has protective effects. Use cleanser like cetaphil to wash your face. You can use sunscreen lotions like shade lotion regularly 2-3 times a day. Skinlite is a combination cream with ...  Read Full »

I am just fed up with my dark complexion. Please prescribe me some skin whitening product.
Query: Hello Doctor, I am just fed up with my dark complexion. Please prescribe me some skin whitening product.  Read Full »
Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Natural complexion is the best. Cosmetics do more harm than good. You can avoid them. Melanin pigment in the skin protects against cancers. Presence of more melanin in the skin gives the dark complexion. You can use sunscreen lotions which help in preventing tan d...  Read Full »

I got fever, lots of blisters and hair fall. What can be used at the earliest?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 34 year old female. I had severe fever and body ache before a week. I had a rash before days. Then the next daI got a few more rashes and then a lot of blisters all over. I did not scratch them. I just applied Lactocalamine lotion on the dots. I was taking Azithromycin and Acyclo...  Read Full »
Dr. Chaitra Prakash
Cosmetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Chickenpox rash may take a course between 5 to 15 days (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It is advisable not to pick the scabs. You can continue with Lactocalamine. Once the scabs fall off, you could start using sunscreen lotion during the day and a ski...  Read Full »

Are my hands becoming brownish due to sun tan?
Query: Hi doctor, My hands have become very brownish in the past few months, they were not this dark before. I think it is because of sun tan, but I am not sure. I have not tried using any creams, as I am afraid of the side effects. Please see the images, and suggest some treatment to restore the natural ...  Read Full »
Dr. Shalini Patodiya

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, this is sun tanning. I can see clear demarcation at the arm level in your images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). First of all, you should avoid going out in the sun, and follow the following things. Wear full sleeves shirts. Carry an umbrella. A...  Read Full »

What is the solution for face color being dark when body is white?
Query: Hi doctor,I am a female and my age is 25 years. My body is white but face dark black. I have used many creams and lotions but there is no change. So, I want a solution for this.  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. See if your face color is darker than your body color then it can be due to excessive exposure to the sun. But, if it is your natural color then it cannot be lightened through creams, etc. To get rid of sunburn apply sunscreen lotion half an h...  Read Full »

Can I use Kojivit gel to get fair skin?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 22 year old female. I have a dusky skin that is brown skin. I want to become fair. Can I use Kojivit gel? Or any other dermoatology cream can I use? My hands are also brown in color and full of tan. Do you suggest any creams to get fair? I want to become fair as my marriage is goi...  Read Full »
Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. One's skin color has 2 components. First one is genetic, which cannot be changed. Every skin color is beautiful in its own way and we should learn to love our skin color and augment it and not hide or lighten it. The second component is acquired, which is due to the ...  Read Full »

Do you prefer Glutathione for skin whitening?
Query: Hi doctor, I am 18 years old. Can I prefer Glutathione treatment for skin whitening? If yes, then please response with the duration.  Read Full »
Dr. Amritagarwal
Pharmacologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you can take Glutathione treatment for skin whitening. Regarding dose and duration, for normal skin tone, initially, two Glutathione capsules daily for 1.5 to 2 months. For brown skin tone two capsules daily for 2 to 3 months and dark brown skin two capsules daily...  Read Full »

I am 29 years old, but I look like a 40 year old. How to look my age?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 29 year old male, who looks like a 40 year old. I have aged very poorly. What caused this to happen? What can I do to look my proper age?  Read Full »
Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bahunuthula

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Early aging can be a consequence of multiple factors. The most important ones are sun exposure, poor nutrition, improper sleep, bad lifestyle habits, and poor regular care of the skin. Excessive sun exposure damages the normal texture of the skin by altering the collage...  Read Full »

Can scald burns lead to keloid formation?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 15-year-old male. Two months ago, I suffered second and third-degree accidental burns to my leg from scalding hot water. Burns have healed but the skin remains discolored. What are the risks going forward? Can keloids be formed and what procedures can be done in the future to i...  Read Full »
Dr. Pavan N Murdeshwar
Cosmetologist, General Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachments (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There are more to second degree deep burns. Scald burns heal very efficiently. However, there is a little bit higher incidence of keloid formation. That explains your doubt. But n...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Sunscreen Lotion? We have medical experts to help you right away.