Medical Advice on "Terbinafine"

You should not have used Terbinaforce plus cream (combination of Clobetasol propionate, Ofloxacin, Ornidazole and Terbinafine) as it contains Clobetasol which is a steroid … View thread »
Use Panderm cream (combination of Ornidazole, Clobetasol, Terbinafine and Ofloxacin) on the affected area twice a day for 15 days … View thread »
I would recommend you to take tablet Terbinafine 250 mg once daily and apply Sertaconazole cream on the affected area twice daily ... Though, I would recommend you to continue with Terbinafine tablet for another three weeks and apply Clotrimazole cream on the affected area twice daily for another three weeks … View thread »
I have taken 250 mg Terbinafine for one month along with antifungal cream ... Since you are having fungal infections from last six months, have you tried anything before TerbinafineView thread »
Now, I suggest tablet Trfy 250 mg (Terbinafine) once daily for 21 days and this tablet have both fungistatic and fungicidal properties … View thread »
I suggest tablet Terbinafine 250 mg once daily for four weeks and 1% Clotrimazole cream twice daily for around two months and one KZ soap (Ketoconazole) for bathing … View thread »
He prescribed Terbinafine 250, Levocetirizine dihydrochloride daily at night after dinner, Upcan 150 twice a week in the evening, Ketoconazole cream and Keto plus soap … View thread »
You also require oral tablets like Terbinafine or Azoles as the infection is widespread … View thread »
Apply Sebifin (Terbinafine) cream twice daily … View thread »
Now treatment part: Ketoconazole cream (KZ Cream) plus tablet Terbinafine (GRIS ODT) 250 mg for two months ... Terbinafine cream plus Fluconazole 150 mg twice in a week for two months … View thread »

Do you have a question on Terbinafine? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Dermatologist Now!