Medical Advice on "Terbinafine"

Your concern may be intertrigo secondary to candidal yeast infection. I suggest you stop using Terbinafine tablet and try Sporanox (Itraconazole) 100 mg capsule. Have it one daily for four weeks. Do not change the brand. Apply Onabet (Sertaconazole Topical) cream … View thread »

You should not have used Terbinaforce plus cream (combination of Clobetasol propionate, Ofloxacin, Ornidazole and Terbinafine) as it contains Clobetasol which is a steroid. It aggravates fungal infection and does not get it cured. You should take capsule Itraconazole 100 … View thread »

Please provide me with more information. Did a dermatologist diagnose the ringworm? What dose of Sebifin (Terbinafine) did you take? Also, did you get your sugar levels tested? If not, get a fasting and post-prandial sugar level done. It would be best if you … View thread »

It appears to be a contact dermatitis superadded on the warts. Use Panderm cream (combination of Ornidazole, Clobetasol, Terbinafine and Ofloxacin) on the affected area twice a day for 15 days. Also, put Clingen forte vaginal pessary (combination of Clotrimazole, … View thread »

Fungal infections usually take two months to resolve completely provided you take proper dose of medicine for the prescribed duration. Terbinaforce (Terbinafine) is a good antifungal. Both tablets Terbinaforce and Sebifin (Terbinafine) cream have the same drug … View thread »

I have gone through the attachments (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I suggest you take an oral antifungal like Zimig 250 mg (Terbinafine) or Canditral (Itraconazole) 200 mg capsule once a day for four weeks. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss … View thread »

I have reviewed the attached photographs (attachments removed to protect patient identity). According to me you are affected by ringworm infection. I would recommend you to take tablet Terbinafine 250 mg once daily and apply Sertaconazole cream on the affected area … View thread »

Please do not use Terbinaforce plus cream anywhere on the body. Do not even think of using it on your genitals. Terbinaforce plus cream (Clobetasol Topical, Ofloxacin Topical, Ornidazole Topical and Terbinafine Topical) has a potent steroid in it. They would further … View thread »

I read your descriptions. If you can send pictures then it will be very helpful to us in management. Since you are having fungal infections from last six months, have you tried anything before Terbinafine? I am asking to rule out any applications of topical steroid … View thread »

I have seen your query. You are on the right medicine for ringworm, but there may be chances that you may have a resistant strain of fungus. So, should not use any steroid containing cream. Now, I suggest tablet Trfy 250 mg (Terbinafine) once daily for 21 days and … View thread »

Do you have a question on Terbinafine? We have medical experts to help you right away.