Tips For Healthy Appetite

Related Terms: Appetite Stimulator, Foods To Gain Weight, Kegel Exercise, Quitting Smoking, Reduce Weight, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Diabetes

Tips for Healthy Appetite
Article Overview: Lack of appetite is the condition in which we do not feel hungry at all, resulting in growth retardation, weight loss, depression, headache, etc.  Read Article »
Dr. Durga Kumari
Nutritionist

A healthy appetite refers to a positive sign of a healthy wellbeing. Many factors can contribute to loss of appetite, such as emotional disturbances, mild illness or severe health problems. Loss of appetite can cause depression, appendicitis, thyroid problems, infections, poor nutrition and some typ ...  Read Article »

How can I gain weight and muscular body?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 21 years old. A male with height 173 cm, weight 46 kg. I eat well but I look very slim and weak body. So, please give a good suggestion for a healthy and muscular body.  Read Full »
Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and it appears that you are underweight although you have a very good height. I suggest you take a high protein diet preferably if you are a non-vegetarian then take chicken, mutton, eggs daily. Also, try to eat small meals frequently. Take Ens...  Read Full »

After two months of angioplasty, which diet will be helpful?
Query: Hi doctor, My father had an angioplasty before two months. He is fine now. But, he is getting restless in eating by avoiding most of the food. Please instruct me the food items which my father can eat.  Read Full »
Dr. Muhammad Zohaib Siddiq

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for the query. Your father can eat all fruits, dry fruits, vegetables, low-fat dairy products including milk without cream, one whole egg or two egg whites per day, fish, chicken, salad, pulses, lentils, and legumes. Limit red meat and salt to minimum. Spice...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest an appetite enhancer to gain weight.
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 24 year old male. My height is 5'8" and weight is 53 kg. I want to gain weight. I do not feel hungry. I want to increase my appetite so that I can eat more. I also do not eat junk foods. I have always been underweight. I used a syrup to increase appetite when I was 14. But, I did ...  Read Full »
Dr. Shakti Mishra
Nutritionist

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.There are food items which can act as appetizers instead of any syrup. But, if you find that syrup, then you can have it.Have tomato soups every day at 12 noon before lunch. Have carrot and cucumber salad in the evening or mid noon every day.Take a bowl of yogurt daily du...  Read Full »

Masturbation Affect Weight?
Query: Hi doctor, I am 27 years old. My weight is 55 kg and height is 5.8 inches. I am very thin. My weight is not appropriate according to my height. My weight is only 55 kg, and it is neither increasing or decreasing. I also have a good habit of eating everything almost. The primary concern is that even...  Read Full »
Dr. Shakti Mishra
Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Frequent masturbation does not have much effect on your health. You can maintain a strict exercise regimen along with the proper diet you are having. Start muscle strengthening exercises such as wall press, pushups, abs strengthening, etc. Drink milk every day with two...  Read Full »

Fussy Eaters: How to Complete Their Nutritional Needs
Article Overview: Many parents face the issue of their toddler not wanting to eat nutritious food. Kids these days love having junk food and end up developing cavities. They might prefer unhealthy packed processed foods and other chips which are bad for health but might refuse to eat healthier alternatives. So, how to get them to eat healthy food?  Read Article »
Dr. Krystel Quadros
Child Health Specialist

Few tips might help your child develop a liking for healthy food - Incorporate Variety in Your Kid's Diet Kids do not like to eat the same foods daily. For example, if you give your child a bottle gourd every day, he might get bored of it and start developing a hatred towards that food. Introducin ...  Read Article »

Tips to Losing and Maintaining a Healthy Weight
Article Overview: This article talks about foods that can help you lose weight and maintain it and also regarding how you can exercise effectively for weight loss.  Read Article »
Dr. Isaac Gana
Fitness Expert

What to Eat A simple tip is to eat fruits, vegetables, and whole nuts before every meal. This makes it impossible for us to consume a large meal portion all at once. Fruits or vegetables in the form of salads, aid in digestion and help prevent constipation, thereby preventing bloating. It is most i ...  Read Article »

How to manage early ejaculation?
Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18 year old male. I am 5 feet 5 inches tall and weigh 46 kg. I have been masturbating for the past 6 years and now I am sick. If I masturbate now for 5 to 6 times per month then I get jaundice. I have this problem since 3 years. I am suffering from night fall. Sometimes, it h...  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for using this platform. I read your query and understand your concerns. I have seen your attached photographs (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and anatomically nothing is abnormal with your penis. Regarding masturbation, I need to stress it aga...  Read Full »

I have some burn like injury on my inner cheek. What is it?
Query: Hi doctor, I have a small section of skin starting from the bottom of my inner gum to halfway up the flappy skin piece on the lower part of the tongue. It is not very bad looking. It appears as if it is just a normal burn from some hot food or drink, though I do not recall ever burning myself. It oc...  Read Full »
Dr. Purva Jingar
Dentist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It may be some ulcer or due to cheek cut (attachment removed to protect patient identity). We cannot say anything until you visit a nearby dentist. Maybe you have drinking habit that can cause such skin cut. Do not rub it as it may cause serious injury. Also, avoid e...  Read Full »

Appendicitis
Article Overview: Inflammation or infection of the appendix is called appendicitis. It is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain. The pain is accompanied by nausea and vomiting. The pain becomes worse as the inflammation increases and the appendix ruptures. Anyone can get appendicitis, but it is more common in people between 10 and 30 years of age. It is usually caused either by stomach infection moving to the appendix or when stool gets trapped in the appendix.  Read Article »
Dr. K Sneha
Surgical Gastroenterologist

What Is an Appendix? The appendix is a 4 inches long finger-shaped pouch present at the junction of the small and large intestine. It is normally present in the lower right abdomen. The exact function of the appendix is unknown. Some believe it harbors good bacteria, which helps to reboot the dige ...  Read Article »

Do you have a question on Tips For Healthy Appetite? We have medical experts to help you right away.