Tolperisone

Related Terms: Neurological Manifestations, Muscle Relaxant, Pain Killer, ECG, Kidney Stones, Neck Pain, Acetaminophen

What are the reasons for left side hip pain?
Query: Hi doctor, I have some pain on the left side just above my hip bone. It started recently after I finished my period and it has been there for a few days. It is very much uncomfortable and hurts when there is pressure on it.  Read Full »
Dr. Bharat Patodiya

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The pain seems not to be related to the periods. If the pain is more towards the back, then it is likely muscular. In that case, muscle relaxant should help like Tolperisone 450 once a day for five days. If it is more on the side, then it could be a referred pain of urete...  Read Full »

I have neck spasm and difficulty in walking. Please help.
Query: Hello, I weigh 39 kg and I am 31 years old. I have lost two kilograms in the last two months. I am having spasm in the neck since 2 months. It started when I had sudden sneezing and was not able to move the neck soon after that. Neck movements got restricted. I consulted a doctor and took tablet...  Read Full »
Dr. Amit Arora

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Whole event started with a sneezing after which you developed muscular spasm in the neck. You took pregabalin for neuropathic pain but due to its side effect you discontinued.  After that you had physiotherapy and developed other neurological symptoms and you...  Read Full »

Why is there a muscle tension in my shoulders, arms, and hands?
Query: Hello doctor, I have problems with clear thinking. When I am in a wrong position, there will be tension in my shoulders and arms, and in my face muscles, but also I cannot think clearly anymore. It is like a blackout. When I bend my head forward for a few seconds, my body reacts with sweating, rapi...  Read Full »
Dr. Chirag Solanki
Neuro Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachments (attachment removed to protect patient identity). From your complaints, it looks like you are having tension type of pain. Actually, it occurs because of tensed tightened neck muscles. Some patients also feel similar pain in tem...  Read Full »

What should I do for pain in groin and activity restriction?
Query: Hi doctor, I have had mild right side groin pain for about two years now, which has made it very difficult to run. One morning, I woke up with the inability to use my right leg because of the severity of pain. I was very active at that time, so I assumed it was a sprain in or around the groin. The ...  Read Full »
Dr. Bharat Patodiya

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. To allay your anxiety, let me open my answer that inguinal lymph node of up to 1 cm in size is acceptable. The exact size must be mentioned on the ultrasound. Usually, the lymph node is not painful to cause so much motility limitation. Now coming back to...  Read Full »

Am I suffering from any autoimmune or neurological disease?
Query: Hello doctor, There is a constant pain that I experience in my left upper abdomen in a specific area while I am seated. Hence, I feel very uncomfortable whenever I am sitting on a chair or a couch or in the bus. I feel the pain is related to posture as the change in posture eliminates it. Hence, I f...  Read Full »
Dr. Bharat Patodiya

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The description is not pointing to an autoimmune disease as the change is quite rapid within moments. It could be neurological, but there is no radiation and so, I will not stress on that either. Since it is on the left side, it is unlikely to be due to liver. I advise...  Read Full »

Why am I getting upper central chest pains at 3500 m altitude?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 37 year old female with a history of asthma and SVT. I am currently at 3500 m altitude, and I am getting upper central chest pain on inhalation, which is much worse going uphill. I do not have any other altitude symptoms or shortness of breath. What could cause this? I am curr...  Read Full »
Dr. Bharat Patodiya

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Chest pain could be due to muscular fatigue at high altitude. Count your pulse properly to rule out SVT (supraventricular tachycardia). Personally, I do not think it is SVT, as you appear to be stable. Check your oxygen saturation also. For further queries consult an ...  Read Full »

How to find the reason for my mother-in-law's waist pain?
Query: Hi doctor, My mother-in-law is having difficulty in walking, climbing stairs and sitting. She is having pain in her waist for the last one month. She feels tired and helpless. She always wants to sleep. On some occasions, she becomes unconscious without any reason. When we checked her blood pressure...  Read Full »
Dr. Atul Prakash

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sudden episodes of loss of consciousness and sleepiness sounds like a medical problem. We know that her blood sugar is normal, so are her other blood results (attachment removed to protect patient identity). She is in her early 50s. She is currently taking treatmen...  Read Full »

Is headache a symptom of HIV?
Query: Hi doctor, Before 14 days, I had an encounter with a female escort. We had unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex. I am worried about the possibility of HIV as I am experiencing headaches. From day 4 or 5 post exposure, I have had a general malaise feeling in my head, feeling spaced out and ...  Read Full »
Dr. Bharat Patodiya

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your anxiety, which is quite obvious in this situation. However, transfer of the HIV virus through oral sex is low. But, it depends on any cuts, abrasion on your penis and any ulcer in her mouth. If this is possible, then get a blood sample of her, b...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Tolperisone? We have medical experts to help you right away.