Medical Advice on "Ultrasound Breast"

We are here to help you. Any breast lump definitely requires evaluation for cancerous growth. However, a lot of many times, it is benign in nature called as fibroadenoma and sudden redness and pain could be due to secondary infection the fibroadenoma. However, in any … View thread »

Invasive ductal carcinoma at 18 years of age is unlikely even though you have a history in family recently.  The pain in the left nipple area which had a sudden onset in last few days and have been decreasing with a localised redness around nipple goes more in favour … View thread »

An early diagnosis will help in better treatment and have a good prognosis. I have tried to provide a small insight into how and when to start screening for breast cancer in females. This article will provide you the necessary information … View thread »

What you had the first time was hematoma or blood collection which was drained. Now, what you have is a seroma, which usually gets absorbed by the body in a couple of weeks. I would suggest you wait or if you want to confirm if it is a seroma or hematoma, you can get … View thread »

A BI-RADS III (Breast Imaging-Reporting and Data System) means the lesion has a high probability of being benign and something which is not of a serious concern. The MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) is a detailed test and has good accuracy. However, a suspected BI- … View thread »

Do you have any family history of breast cancer? Do you have a fever, nausea, vomiting, or weight loss? When was your blood sugar and thyroid tested? Revert with more information to an endocrinologist online --> … View thread »

As per your FNAC (fine needle aspiration cytology) reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), the lesion looks suggestive of a breast abscess and not suggestive of a breast cancer. But FNAC is not confirmatory. Your ultrasound report was not attached. You … View thread »

It could be related to your breast cyst. Milk duct blockage and infection can also be a cause in your age group.What is the color of the nipple discharge? If it is reddish or dark or greenish, then it is because of altered blood. It could be from a very tiny bleeding … View thread »

... information article about common breast diseases and how to evaluate it ... … View thread »

I can understand your concern and what you are going through from your report (attachment removed to protect patient identity), there is nothing to worry since it is not a major problem. Your condition is false gynecomastia. There is excess fat in your breast area and no … View thread »

Do you have a question on Ultrasound Breast? We have medical experts to help you right away.