Medical Advice on "Unprotected Sex"

It is highly impossible to get pregnant due to unprotected intercourse during your period … View thread »

Thank you doctor, After unprotected sex, how many days later can I take the pregnancy test … View thread »

As you had unprotected sex, the chances of pregnancy are there in your case but as it is done on the third day of menses that is why there is no chance of pregnancy in your case … View thread »

... pregnancy test with urine pregnancy kit. If it is negative, wait for the period for at least seven to ten days. If the period does not come repeat the test and then think of taking medicine to bring period, not before that. If the pregnancy test is negative, ... … View thread »

... is in her ovulation period then better to take an emergency contraceptive pill. Ovulation occurs 14 days prior to the expected menses. Imagine her periods is of 28 days then unsafe days are from 11th day of menses to 20th day. Ovulation is unpredictable as the ... … View thread »

The chance of transmission of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) by single unprotected intercourse with a HIV positive person is 1/200 to 1/1000 … View thread »

... taken emergency contraceptives twice and then abortifacient as well. Emergency pills if taken once it shows withdrawal bleed within 1 to 2 weeks. If you have taken twice that further disturbed inside hormones then again you have taken abortion-inducing tablets ... … View thread »

... have taken an emergency pill within 72 hours of intercourse there is no chance of pregnancy. The pill will be effective for 72 hours of intercourse there is no need to repeat the same. However, if you have a doubt then get back to me. Take care. For more ... … View thread »

Did you engage in unprotected sex ...   Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex with a girl three months ago … View thread »

... your query and understand your concerns. Please scan your reports and attach it while posting the follow-up query. Revert with more information to a sexologist online --> ... … View thread »

Do you have a question on Unprotected Sex? We have medical experts to help you right away.