Medical Advice on "Unprotected Sex"

Since you have taken the emergency pill within 72 hours of intercourse there is no chance of pregnancy. Yes, you had intercourse during your safe period, which is from day 1 to 10 of your period. Yes, the bleeding is withdrawal bleeding. There is nothing to worry about … View thread »

I have gone through your history and understand your concerns. As you had unprotected sex, the chances of pregnancy are there in your case but as it is done on the third day of menses that is why there is no chance of pregnancy in your case. These symptoms could be … View thread »

Do a pregnancy test with urine pregnancy kit. If it is negative, wait for the period for at least seven to ten days. If the period does not come repeat the test and then think of taking medicine to bring period, not before that. If the pregnancy test is negative, … View thread »

If she is in her ovulation period then better to take an emergency contraceptive pill. Ovulation occurs 14 days prior to the expected menses. Imagine her periods is of 28 days then unsafe days are from 11th day of menses to 20th day. Ovulation is unpredictable as the … View thread »

The chance of transmission of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) by single unprotected intercourse with a HIV positive person is 1/200 to 1/1000. It is very low. She may be negative, so she might have asked it. Probably, the test done was antibodies tests. It is … View thread »

I assure you not to worry as everything is going to be fine if proper care and treatment is opted in for. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns … View thread »

I read your query and understand your concerns. Please scan your reports and attach it while posting the follow-up query. Revert with more information to a sexologist online --> … View thread »

Pregnancy chances depend upon the day from periods on which you had intercourse. You have not mentioned the last period date and the date on which the intercourse occurred. In general, pregnancy can happen even after taking I-pill. It has failure rates. For more … View thread »

When did you have your last periods? If you missed two of your pills, then you should use the barrier method for the next seven days along with the pills, to prevent pregnancy particularly in the second week of your cycle. If you had sex in the third week (after day … View thread »

The day 1 to day 10 is a safe period and there is no chance of pregnancy. So, as you had intercourse during her safe period there is no chance of pregnancy. If you have a doubt then get back to me. Take care. For further queries consult an obstetrician and … View thread »

Do you have a question on Unprotected Sex? We have medical experts to help you right away.