Medical Advice on "Valacyclovir"

Please visit a dermatologist on an urgent basis and start on antiviral like Acyclovir or Valacyclovir as soon as possible … View thread »

Although there are some reports that Valtoval (Valacyclovir) has some efficacy in HPV, it is largely inconclusive … View thread »

He asked me to have Valacyclovir for two days ... Also, the repeated use of Aciclovir and Valacyclovir would have helped in clearing the herpetic infection … View thread »

Also, in the past, I could take Acyclovir or Valacyclovir successfully for treatment ... And for a period of some years, I was able to take 500 mg Valacyclovir daily as a prophylaxis … View thread »

The treatment of individual episodes is with oral antivirals like Valacyclovir, and Acyclovir … View thread »

If it is only one thigh, with burning sensation and pain, it favors herpes zoster which needs to be treated early with oral antivirals (Valacyclovir) … View thread »

It has to be treated with antiviral medicine (Acyclovir or Valacyclovir) as early as possible ... Take one pill at an interval of three to four hours after food or Oral Valacyclovir 1 g three times a day for five days … View thread »

Hope you have consulted a dermatologist in person and taken prescription medication (Valacyclovir) for your chicken pox … View thread »

Valacyclovir has been shown to be as effective as Acyclovir in reducing the recurrence of ocular HSV disease … View thread »

Do you have a question on Valacyclovir? We have medical experts to help you right away.