Vbac

Related Terms: Alcohol Drinking, Alcohol Withdrawal, C-section, Normal Delivery, Placenta Previa, Pregnancy Complications, Vaginal Birth

What are the risks of pregnancy in women over 40?
Query: Hi doctor, I had a c-section with my first pregnancy 19 years ago. I have fallen in love with a wonderful man who does not have kids. I and my fiance have been discussing and are planning to have a baby. I am concerned if I am able to have a VBAC delivery with my second pregnancy since my first pre...  Read Full »
Dr. Sravanthi Nuthalapati

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pregnancy at the age of 48 years definitely come with certain risks like an increased risk of chromosomal abnormalities due to the defective ovum being released. Also there may be a difficulty in the conception itself. VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) delivery has...  Read Full »

Is Vaginal Birth Possible after a Caesarean Delivery?
Article Overview: In the earlier days the norm was 'once a caesarean, then always a caesarean'. Nowadays it has changed quite a lot due to advances in medical sciences, and also due to the awareness of the advantages of normal delivery over caesarean.  Read Article »
Dr. Sabita Laskar

There are few factors on which a successful vaginal birth following a Caesarean delivery (C-section) depends. Your chances for a normal delivery are good if: You have already had only one C-section. You have had a normal delivery after a C-section. Yours is an uncomplicated pregnancy w ...  Read Article »

I had a third-degree burn due to motorcycle silencer. Why is it not improving?
Query: Hello doctor,I am a 24 year old male. I have a third-degree burn on my right feet because of motorcycle silencer. I got it treated with dressing for two weeks. They said the dead skin needs to be debrided. Then, they said there is infection and bone exposed. Now, I am using NPWT machine for two week...  Read Full »
Dr. Pavan N Murdeshwar
Cosmetologist, General Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Silencer burn is a contact burn which is usually superficial and proper dressing/management would not have let the burns go so deep. In the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it is clear that the bone is exposed and is a bit infected/ischemic...  Read Full »

The Blood Alcohol Content Calculator helps you estimate blood alcohol content (BAC) in your blood levels. Blood alcohol content or blood alcohol level is the concentration of alcohol in the bloodstream. It is generally measured as mass per volume. This calculator apart from helping you know your BAC also anticipates as to how much you are expected to drink at a particular time. The results of the …

Read Full »

Do you have a question on Vbac? We have medical experts to help you right away.