Medical Advice on "Vitamin D Deficiency"

It requires simple investigations and supplementation of vitamin D and calcium ... Causes: It occurs mostly due to vitamin D deficiency ... Vitamin D deficiency rickets occurs when this element is deficient due to lack of sun exposure, insufficient dietary intake or inadequate absorption … View thread »

From the investigation report, we came to know that her vitamin D level is 12 and B12 is 227 ... The vitamin D levels are in deficient range and vitamin B12 levels are normal ... Her hemoglobin, urine routine test, TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone), FBS (fasting blood sugar), Hb electrophoresis, VDRL (venereal disease research laboratory), HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) and HBsAg (hepatitis B surface antigen) are all normal … View thread »

Vitamin D deficiency will not cause pain in closing hands and neither tingling sensation ... Motor weakness like dropping of light objects is also not caused by vitamin D deficiencyView thread »

I am also having vitamin D deficiency, which is 2080 nmol/L ... Do these knee joint sound and vitamin D deficiency correlated … View thread »

Obesity also leads to low level of vitamin D in blood and increases joint pain … View thread »

Musculoskeletal pain can occur in vitamin D deficiency, and I would suggest you test your vitamin D levels ... I had indeed tested Vitamin D deficient last year ... And yes, there is a possibility of vitamin D deficiency despite supplementation in the past … View thread »

I have full body weakness, and my vitamin D is less than 3 ng/mL ... It will improve your vitamin D level … View thread »

After taking x-ray and blood tests we came to know that her vitamin D levels are low which shows 14ng /mL ... Vitamin D deficiency is the most common vitamin deficiency currently faced by the population at large ... Vitamin D deficiency and many more … View thread »

It showed iron and vitamin D level as very low and hs-CRP is three times higher than the reference range ... Vitamin D deficiency can cause bone weakness and that can lead to waist pain … View thread »

Do you have a question on Vitamin D Deficiency? We have medical experts to help you right away.