X-ray Neck

Related Terms: Physiotherapy, Mri For Low Back Pain Or Neck Pain, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Nerve Compression, Vitamin D, X-ray Spine, Mri Spine

I need an opinion regarding my neck x-ray.
Query: Hi doctor, I need an opinion regarding the x-rays of my neck. I met with two car accidents and have chronic neck pain and stiffness. What could be wrong?  Read Full »
Dr. Atul Prakash

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your x-ray (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I will recommend sending me a detailed history and clinical examination findings as well as I would like to recommend an MRI cervical spine. Flexion and extension views look normal except C4...  Read Full »

I have a lump in my tonsil area. Is that a cancer?
Query: Hi doctor, I have one white lump around the tonsil area in my throat. It has been there a good few months now and the area is swollen. Is this cancer?  Read Full »
Dr. Mohammed Osama Aboborda

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Cancer cannot be diagnosed by inspection only. To exclude tonsillar stone you have to perform lateral neck X-ray and show me it later on. I advise you to use a mouthwash and gargle your pharynx then expectorate it many times during the day for a week. Then if the white ...  Read Full »

My son is having fever,chest pain,diarrhea and loss of appetite.Is there any solution for that?
Query: Hello, I want to confirm about some health issues of my son. He is a 19 year old  boy, his weight is 46 kg and his height is 5 feet 5 inches. He is having  fever, chest pain, back pain, diarrhea, weakness, complete loss of appetite, sore throat and bloating for the past 7 days. So, I took him to a...  Read Full »
Dr. Vivek Chail

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your query in detail (attachments removed to protect patient identity) and my observations are: In the blood reports attached, the hemoglobin level and blood cells are normal. Blood glucose and bilirubin level are also normal. Thyroid function is nor...  Read Full »

Can a deficiency of vitamin B12 cause breathlessness?
Query: Hello doctor, I had a blood test recently and my ESR was elevated to 22, while vitamin B12 was low. I have pain in the right armpit and also a pain in the neck.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your B12 level is low, hence it should be treated with Folic acid tablets and Cyanocobalamin injections. Cyanocobalamin 1000 mcg injections are given intramuscularly for six weeks. ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate) can be high in any inflammatory condition. You hav...  Read Full »

I have a pain, swelling and stiffness in my neck. Please suggest a treatment.
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 60 year old male weighing 70 kg. I have a swelling at the back of the neck. There is also a neck stiffness and giddiness as if the blood supply to the head reduced. I had sudden stretching at the same point 10 years back and had suffered the same problem for six months th...  Read Full »
Dr. Chandra Prakash Tanwar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You had a sudden stretching of the neck, followed by severe pain 10 years back. Now, you are complaining of the same pain with swelling at the back of the neck with a feeling of giddiness. From your description, it seems that there is some sort of an injury to your c...  Read Full »

Is there any relationship between breathlessness and trouble to swallow?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 25 years old female. I am suffering from breathlessness and cough since several months. Finally, I consulted a GP 20 days ago and had several tests done. They are TSH, lipid profile, CBP, chest x-ray, lung function test, liver and kidney functioning, blood sugar, urine test and ECG...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are happy to help you. Your problems are related. Basic derangement in your body can be classified into three main issues. Hypothyroidism. Anemia (low iron). Vitamin B12 and D deficiency. To correct hypothyroidism you have started Thyronorm (Levothyroxine Sodium), w...  Read Full »

What are the small clustered cystic areas seen in the left breast.
Query: Hello doctor, I have multiple small clustered cystic areas seen in the left breast.  Read Full »
Dr. Arshad Hussain Shah
Medical Oncologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Nothing to worry about. Multiple small clustered lesions are benign (non-cancerous) cystic lesions. But you should do a baseline bilateral mammogram screening also (if not done early) and enroll in a breast screening clinic and a follow up every six monthly or yearly as...  Read Full »

How is obstructive sleep apnea treated?
Query: Hello doctor, I was diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea and secondary pulmonary hypertension two years back. I am using a CPAP but, not too regularly now. When sleeping, I often feel a blockage of my air passage, especially while exhaling, as if suddenly clogged by some tissues. This would repeat...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. We need to find your apnea score. You must have done polysomnography before using the CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) machine. Kindly share the reports so that we can know your apnea score. OSA (obstructive sleep apnea) can be treated by the surgical removal...  Read Full »

Can balancing issue occur due to vestibular lesion or cervical myelopathy?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 45 year old male. My weight is 96 kg and height is 184 cm. I have severe sleep apnea and minor CAD with hypertension. I am facing problems of imbalance and lightheadedness. This started some six months back. Then, I was diagnosed with an uncompensated vestibular lesion. After a wh...  Read Full »
Dr. Chirag Ashok Berry

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the information you gave me, it looks like your imbalance is due to a condition called cervical myelopathy. The examination findings of your spine specialist also correlate with your diagnosis. This happens when there is undue pressure or compression of the spinal...  Read Full »

My voice always sounds blocked. Should I get my adenoids removed?
Query: Hello doctor, Since a long time now, my voice sounds blocked all the time, even when I do not have the flu. Recently, I visited the doctor, and he told me that I need to take my adenoids out after three months. But, I was wondering whether there is a 100 % chance that my voice will sound perfectly n...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Nasal voice can occur due to an adenoid enlargement. Adenoids are protective in kids, and they should regress in size by the age of 10 to 13. However, in your case, they are still big causing a blockage of the nose while you talk, breathe, etc. In addition to causing ...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on X-ray Neck? We have medical experts to help you right away.