Medical Advice On "Common Medical Conditions"

Dr. Hariharan  V
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Previously, you were on tablet Olmezest (Olmesartan) and tablet Prolomet XL 50 (Metoprolol tartrate). Now you are on diabetic medication and tablet Tazloc-H 40 (Telmisartan). Tablet Olmezest and tablet Tazloc are similar ... View thread »

Dr. Aditi Gupta Jha
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Colds and fever is a viral illness that follows seasonal change usually. For fever Paracetamol 1000 mg thrice a day should be given after food only if there is fever and for colds, she can take Chlorpheniramine maleate ... View thread »

Dr. Akshay Kumar  Saxena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com.I have seen your clinical picture and gone through your query (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I would strongly advise you to undergo a partial nail excision, debridement and daily dressing of the ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have studied her ECG (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and there is no significant abnormality. I would like to know the following details regarding breathlessness and chest pain that she gets: Is ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) in detail, and my observations are: Your blood sugar level is much higher than normal. This can be seen from the HbA1c and average ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you are unable to gain weight, you should be evaluated for organic causes behind it. It can however be just constitutional. But it is not uncommon to have some organic causes behind this problem. If there is any ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I can understand your concern. As you told that your mother had IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), I want to tell you that ... View thread »

Dr. Deepak   Patel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your question in detail and I know that you are very concerned about your child. It seems that your child probably has got a lower respiratory tract infection. Since you are already taking antibiotic ... View thread »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are having headache for the last one year, so definitely treatment is needed. There are two possibilities in this case. It may be a tension-type headache (as you are tensed due to preparation) or a migraine (of ... View thread »

|
Ask Your Question »