Medical Advice On "Common Medical Conditions"

Dr. Prashant  Valecha
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and seen the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). According to Holter there is no atrial fibrillation. Your echo is normal with few hypertensive changes and TSH (thyroid ... View thread »

Dr. Albana Greca
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Problems with breathing during in summer seem to be related to allergy. Chest x-ray and allergy tests are advised to further together with stool examination for ova parasites. Changes in power lens often are due to ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. With the symptoms I feel sorry for your health condition. It is bothersome for sure. The causes may be depression or anxiety, thyroid disease, lack of motivation or aim ahead in life and sleep apnea syndrome. Sleep apnea ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It may be due to viral infection or bacterial infection or allergy. Use water vapor inhalation and salt water gargling thrice a day for five days. Avoid cool drinks and freeze water, avoid smoking and caffeine drinks ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please give Meftal 5 mL (6 hourly) if the temperature is above 101 F or if not controlled on Crocin (Paracetamol). You can give Meftal (Mefenamic acid) 4 hours after giving Crocin ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I want to assure you not to worry as everything is going to be fine if proper care and treatment is opted in for. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns ... View thread »

Dr. Faisal  Abdul Karim Malim
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please continue the same treatment as going on. An antibiotic like Augmentin may need to be added based on the clinical examination of the child (to see if it is required). Also, Ibugesic may be started to reduce the ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I can understand your concern. As you told that your mother had IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), I want to tell you that ... View thread »

Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Hassan  Shoukat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It looks like a common cold, viral in nature, usually, antibiotics are not needed and self-limiting but chances of superimposition by a bacterial infection is there. As due to ear pain, likely secondary to eustachian ... View thread »

Dr. Hariharan  V
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient's identity) and observed that there is no autoimmune disease present. Since you have been suffering from multiple joint pains for the past one year, you ... View thread »

|