Medical Advice On "Ear health"

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Whatever mineral oil or any oil you instill, will only act outside the eardrum. The cells that are outside the eardrum form cerumen or wax and these oils will be helpful. I can give you the dose and duration for that ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern and would explain that your symptoms could be related to an inner ear disorder. When did you perform the brain MRI? Your symptoms are not suggestive of stroke, but if you have not performed a ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pain may be due to mastoiditis seen in chronic allergy or middle ear infection or eustachian tube block patients. Get it done CT brain or X-ray of the mastoid. Avoid cool drinks and freeze water. Use water vapor ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you have a ruptured drum, 1. Do not put ear drops. 2. Do not let water enter the ears. 3. Visit an ENT soon. 4. Assess the size of perforation. 5. Ask ENT if it will heal spontaneously. Some perforations are ... View thread »

Dr. Anuja  Rajendra Sonawane
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is very common that people feel certain blockage of the ears after getting exposed to loud sounds. It is called fatigue to ear. The hair cells get fatigued due to loud sounds. It also indicates sensitivity towards ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Possibilities are impacted wax, ear canal infection, middle ear infection, eustachian tube catarrh. Unless one sees inside the ear using an otoscope or endoscope it is difficult to diagnose. However, a course of ... View thread »

Dr. A.K.Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern and here I would like to say that if your daughter is having an acute perforation of eardrum then that may heal by consecutive medical treatment. On the other hand, if it is a chronic ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com. The bumps signify there is some local inflammation. If there is associated pain, discharge, pus or fever then you need to take appropriate antibiotics as these are signs of infection. I suggest you to visit your doctor who ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Grommets or ventilation tubes should not cause pulsatile tinnitus usually. Is your MRI normal? Can you share the report with me? Any other symptoms? Why were the tubes put in the first place ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In one of the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity) sporangia seem to be there, but in the rest of the pictures, it is just wax. However, it is not likely to require debridement. It should go with ... View thread »

|