Medical Advice On "Ear health"

Dr. VIKRAM  VEL
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I feel a naso and otoendoscopy is first necessary to confirm the diagnosis. The condition is not dangerous unless it leads to some middle ear problem. If you can manage by doing a manoeuvre like how you described, it ... View thread »

Dr. Sugandh  Garg
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The ear, nose, throat, head, and jaw are all closely related. Any problem in one will affect the others as well. So, there are various possibilities that might cause jaw pain. They could be: Any boil, infection or ... View thread »

Dr. Jagdish   Chaturvedi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The itching in your ear is very suggestive of a fungal infection in the ear canal. This is very common and the main symptom is itching. Impacted ear wax can also create itching along with a fungal infection. Since you ... View thread »

Dr. Ashaq Hussain  Parrey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post and investigations (attachment removed to protect patient identity), there are two things which I presume you think are abnormal. CK (creatine kinase), it is an enzyme produced by heart muscle ... View thread »

Dr. Anuja  Rajendra Sonawane
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to the reports indicated (attachment removed to protect patient identity), there is a dip at 4k which indicated a noise-induced hearing loss. Many people suggest that it is not a thing to be worried about, ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, tympanic membrane is anchored to bone and does not move up and down but moves inward and outward because of sound. Secondly, it is placed 2.5 cm from external ear orifice and cannot be moved with a ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After reading what your complaints are, I think two possibilities are there which can lead to the symptoms you are perceiving. It could be that you already had an underlying infection of the middle ear which can lead to ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The symptom you are experiencing is called tinnitus. Tinnitus is not always due to a sinister cause. Simple conditions of the ear like wax or ear infections both of external ear canal and middle ear can cause it. ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems you have developed upper respiratory tract infection. I usually, after examination, advice the following to my patients: Tablet Moxikind CV 625 (Amoxicillin and Clavulanic acid) twice daily for three days. ... View thread »

Dr. Mehak  Agarwal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your hearing test seems to be normal majorly (in normal frequency). But, you have sensorineural hearing loss at a high frequency that is due to nerve weakness and hence, you are having tinnitus as well (most likely). To ... View thread »

|