Medical Advice On "Emotional and Mental Health"

Dr. Vandana   Patidar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, financial stress, poverty, and poor overall health are all linked. Because financial stress and poverty lead to deficient nutritional status hence affect physical health, worry about it lead to impaired mental ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. A lot of females are diagnosed with incidental fibroids and in most cases these can be resected easily. These does not pose serious risk to fertility and do not worry about it. The ... View thread »

Dr. Kumarshri  Shriniwas  Saraswat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. What you are describing sounds like intermittent explosive disorder which is an impulse control disorder. In it, there are explosive anger outbursts during which your anger makes you do and utter things which you ... View thread »

Dr. Albana Greca
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) is a type of depression related to seasonal changes. I would like to call it winter mood changes as it often happens during the winter time. Mostly related to lack of sunshine. During ... View thread »

Dr. Shania Zafar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As reported by you that your 2-year-old is hitting you, scratching her face and banging her head, it seems like your daughter is engaging in self-harm behaviors. It is the way of children to cope up with their negative ... View thread »

Dr. Kumarshri  Shriniwas  Saraswat
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The symptoms described by you are symptoms of depression which are due to low dopamine levels. Escitalopram increases serotonin levels and there is a dopamine deficit remaining in most patients. My advice would be to add ... View thread »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your mother is probably right. You are describing anxiety and panic symptoms. Staying at a noisy Air BNB has probably accentuated your fears. How long have you been having these symptoms? If you are not having any ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The topic of effects of awards is complex. The awards act as positive reinforcement to any individual and thus the probability of repetition of behavior increases. If we consider it from a psychological point, then ... View thread »

Dr. K V  Anand
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concerns. You should be able to distinguish between disappointment and depression. Disappointment also brings on symptoms identical to depression but they are short lived. You had multiple ... View thread »

Dr. Ilir  Sharka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I passed carefully through your medical history. Considering your clinical symptoms and performed medical test I would explain as follows: Your heart rate increase recently is defined by your condition of high body ... View thread »

|