Medical Advice On "Emotional and Mental Health"

Dr. Lohit Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Marijuana and Topiramate (Topamax) both increase sedation (increased sleepiness). If both are being used simultaneously, I would advice to avoid works that require constant attention and which risk the life of others ... View thread »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If psychologically you are feeling stable for at least six months to a year, then you can try to cut down medication gradually. You can try tapering off the medication over a longer period of time to minimize the chances ... View thread »

Dr. Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let me make it very clear. Masturbation is a completely harmless and natural sexual act. Almost 100 % of teenagers masturbate. Nightfall is a natural phenomenon and occurs to everyone in adolescence. Physical power and ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Patidar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Olanzapine is an antipsychotic medicine. Yes, Olanzapine is available in injectable form. If Olanzapine is causing some effects then it can be changed to other antipsychotic like Aripiprazole, Risperidone or Ziprasidone ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Patidar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The diagnosis of mood disorders is not easily made at the age of 8 years but if you were given that diagnosis then there must have been a detailed assessment of yours. Coming to your questions, our mood, thoughts, and ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. I would like to inform you that most of the psychiatric medications take too long to show effects on individuals. Since you were prescribed Risperidone just a week back ... View thread »

Dr. Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Autism, unfortunately, is sometimes associated with an array of other behavioral co-morbidities like intellectual disability and ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). The symptoms you described are almost ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You should, first of all, reassure yourself that if you will have sexual intercourse in a relaxed and stress-free mind then this will yield the best results. If you will do sexual intercourse in anticipation of the ... View thread »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Panic attacks related to anxiety can be a scary experience. But remember it is not a life-threatening experience. You can encourage your friend to seek professional support to manage her panic attacks and anxiety. She ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. See if your hemoglobin level is around 10 then rather than taking any supplements, take diet which is helpful in improving hemoglobin level. If Hb is below 10, then you can take the following ... View thread »

|