Medical Advice On "Women's Health"

Dr. Uzma Arqam
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Oral contraceptive pills are normally taken cyclically from day-5 of menses to day-24. I suggest taking tablet Norethisterone 10 mg twice daily similarly in every cycle. Oral contraceptives are ideally started from ... View thread »

Dr. Nadia Khan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is no need for the abortion as HEV (hepatitis E virus) does not cross the placenta, but you need to have a close follow up for the pregnancy. Also, you have to get in touch with fetomaternal doctors (baby-mother ... View thread »

Dr. Uzma Arqam
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please send me some more details. If you have regular cycles with 28 days or more, then day six of periods is not the fertile period of your cycle. But having short irregular periods results in the risk of having the ... View thread »

Dr. Nadia Khan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is called primary amenorrhea and it is a complex problem for which you need full assessment with all blood tests and ultrasounds and even more to rule out the cause and find a diagnosis what actually is going on ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is not an implantation bleed at all as even urine pregnancy test is negative. Considering that you have been having regular spotting during this month since 14th of this month with hypomenorrhoea, there are ... View thread »

Dr. Nadia Khan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, pregnancy can occur with just precum as well but as you had taken I-pill within 72 hours then hopefully it would be effective and would prevent pregnancy. It does not matter if it was your ovulation day or not ... View thread »

Dr. Nadia Khan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have not seen your problem and nature of the bumps, but from the symptoms you mentioned I suspect that this could be HSV (herpes simplex virus), but I am not sure about it. As you are pregnant, I would suggest you ... View thread »

Dr. Deepti Kurmi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If there is a history of sexual intercourse after abortion, then I would suggest you do a blood test and serum beta hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) after 10 days of intercourse. Also, I would advise you to do one ... View thread »

Dr. Deepti    Verma
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and understand the concerns. Antibiotics are to be taken if there is a presence of bacteria in significant colony count. In a case of a cystocele, a repair can be done using TOT (trans- ... View thread »

Dr. Sabita  Laskar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Depending on your description, there could be few possibilities: Paraurethral gland swelling. Lipoma. Fibroma. Sebaceous cyst. Since it has been around for only a few days and not sore, I think it is just a ... View thread »

|