Medical Advice On "Women's Health"

Dr. Eeshani Dutta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Plan B is an emergency contraceptive to be taken in case of male ejaculation inside vagina. If you have already taken the medicine, nothing much can be done right now. I hope you have attained menarche, so then you ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A fishy smell is indicative of bacterial vaginosis and not yeast infection alone. If not accompanied by curdy white vaginal discharge, pathognomic of vaginal candidiasis. Also bleeding per vaginum on nonmenstrual days ... View thread »

Dr. Eeshani Dutta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Is it a fishy smell? Is the discharge thin and milky or cottage cheese like? If yes, you seem to be suffering from bacterial vaginosis along with yeast infection. Does your partner have some symptoms too? Please stop ... View thread »

Dr. Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Painful penetration in women may be caused by any injury or lacerations in vaginal walls, infection of the genital tract, forceful or violent sex, lack of lubrication in the vagina. I think you should do a lot of ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you can opt for tubal ligation during cesarean section but you have to give consent for the same prior to the cesarean. Usually, the doctor proceeds with the ligation only after the pediatrician confirms that the ... View thread »

Dr. Eeshani Dutta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Shaving or waxing the intimate areas often lead to ingrown hairs, infected follicles out there. Either you can cut it out with scissors leaving a bit or go for laser hair removal. These problems settle down forever. Do ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your query and I can understand your condition. First of all, I need to know whether your hypothyroidism is under control or not. Kindly upload your recent TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) report. Now ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, we should consider the reason behind the fact that she needs pills to get periods. Was she diagnosed with any hormonal problem? If not then she has to do blood/serum tests. Hb % (hemoglobin), TC (total blood ... View thread »

Dr. Donalyn S. Barcial
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your concern. Spotting or sometimes profuse bleeding accompanied with cramps are most common side effects after taking the emergency pill. This is due to the high-level hormones (Progesterone) contained in ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. How was the bleeding before pregnancy and for 3 months after delivery? Was your delivery a normal or C-section? Whether the copper-T is properly placed or not or to see some ... View thread »

|