Q. What can happen to a person having 14 Crocin 650 mg tablets at once?

Dr. Arul Amuthan
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 09, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

My friend has taken 14 tablets of Crocin 650 mg at a time? What can we do now? Is there any ayurveda treatment for that?

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Ayurveda Specialist Naturopathy Pharmacology Siddha Medicine Toxicology
#

• It can cause the following side effects:
  1. Nausea and vomiting.
  2. Diarrhea and abdominal pain.
  3. Low blood pressure and low blood glucose level.
  4. Headache and skin allergic rashes.
  5. Liver and kidney damage.
  • If liver damage is more, it leads to coma and sometimes threat to life.
  • There are some antidote drugs like N-acetylcysteine and Methionine available. Please take your friend to allopathy hospital for further physical evaluation. Do not delay to save him.

For further information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|