Q. My 34-year-old husband is having memory problems. Please help.

Dr. Nayyar

My husband is 34 years old, and his weight is 75 kg. He is having a problem with memory, yesterday he was in a training course and the tutor was explaining all about the course then the tutor asked my husband a few questions about the topic, but my husband was totally lost. He said he had forgotten the alphabets, and he was feeling very dumb. Then he took 10 to 20 minutes break, had some tea and then he was fine and gave all the correct answers to his tutor. So can you explain why did this happen? What was the reason?

Thanks.

#

There maybe several reasons for short-term memory loss.

Maybe he was not focussing and was thinking about something else, or he was under stress because of the strange surroundings or he was not prepared for the course and did not do his homework beforehand or maybe he was not listening to the trainer because of being deviated by you or something else in the vicinity. Almond may be useful to improve memory. A healthy diet is another adjunct.

|