Q. Can Sibelium taken for migraine cause poor memory?

Dr. Punya Mulky

I am 35 years old. I have migraine problem from last one year. I took Sibelium 10 mg. But I noticed after taking these medicine that my memory has become weak. Before, I had good memory.

#

Sibelium (Flunarizine) 10 mg is a good medicine for migraine but probably has not been quite helpful for you. You can consider taking tablet Betacap Plus (40+10) once in the morning regularly for a month. At times of severe, unbearable pain, you can have tablet Naxdom 500 mg SOS after food.

Also, since you have migraine, it is necessary for you to know your triggers and avoid them. For example, some people have migraine when they go out in the sun, some due to loud sound or flashing lights and some due to spicy food. Understand what triggers migraine attacks for you and avoid that. Regular exercises, yoga and meditation will also help reduce frequency of your migraine. Take care.

|