Q. How to handle anger and other dreadful signs of menopause?

Dr. Monica Mathur

I am a 48-year-old woman undergoing menopausal signs. My last menstruation was two years back. Due to this, I have joint pain, and my body becomes hot every day. It becomes cool only if I sit under the air conditioner. It is hard to manage my anger. I shout at my family and friends because of stress. How to handle this dreadful situation?

#

The problems which you have mentioned are post-menopausal symptoms. Hot flushes and joint pain occur due to calcium deficiency. Consume fruits and vegetables rich in isoflavones such as cabbage salad or soup and sprouts. Eat viamin D3 and calcium tablets regularly for a few days. Maintain your health with exercise.

|