Q. Can a patient have a persistent headache, memory problems, and concentration difficulties due to mental health issues?

I am 18 years old, and my friends say I have a mental health issue as I constantly have headaches. I keep hearing weird noises. I cannot sleep properly. I am constantly paranoid, and I find it difficult to concentrate. I often do not hear or understand simple things and forget most things. I find it difficult to learn new things. I thought it was due to stress, but it has been happening for around a month. Please help.

#

It appears that you do not have any stress. Kindly note that we need medical history and mental status examination to make final conclusions about your psychological health to label something serious. I agree that you need to know how it can be treated or prevented before bothering someone in your family. It is quite possible that you can prevent mental diseases with early intervention.

|