Q. When will walking get normal after foot fracture?

Answered by Dr. Sumit Chawla and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Metacarpal Fracture or Difficulty In Walking? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Dear doctor,

I had a 2,3,4 metatarsal foot fracture on 13th. Thereafter, the foot was in a cast which was removed on 20th. Now, there is as slight swelling and it hurts when walking. I am unable to walk smoothly. I partially drag the foot when walking. Hence, I request your advice on the following: When will my walking be normal? What should I do to expedite the same?