Q. I want to know if pills Mifepristone, Misoprostol are genuine and reliable and how to use it?

Dr. Shilpi Rajnish Gupta

HelIo,

I want to know if my pills unwanted-kit from mankind (1 Mifepristone, 4 Misoprostol) genuine and reliable and how to use it?

#

You can take tablets of misoprostol by mouth, usually within 48 hours of mifepristone. Depending on the dose, this could be as soon as 6 hours after the mifepristone.

Mifepristone causes the placenta to separate from the endometrium. It also softens the cervix and increases uterine contractions to allow the uterine contents to pass.

Misoprostol causes uterine contractions so that your body passes the uterine contents.

In some clinics, you may have asked to stay for 4 hours after misoprostol is given, because if serious side effects occur; they usually occur in this time period and can then be treated.

The pregnancy may end in the clinic or later at home. It is reliable to use but has certain side effects.

Feel free to ask an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|