Q. Why am I not bleeding after taking Mifepristone?

Answered by Dr. R Balakrishnan Menon and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Mifepristone or Misoprostol? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have got my urine pregnancy test positive five days before. My last period was in the mid of last month. I have taken unwanted 72 after 11 days of my periods, but there may be some contraceptive failure. I consulted my medical friend, and she suggested me about medical abortion and prescribed Clear kit. So yesterday morning I have taken Mifepristone and today in the morning I have taken one tablet of Misoprostol as guided by her. But it is around four hours after taking medicine, but still, there is no bleeding. Now even three tablets are remaining. Please help me.