Q. How can I cure one sided headache with vomiting?

Dr. Chandra Prakash Tanwar

I have one side headache. How to cure it? Will you please give your suggestion? During maigrane headache, I have vomiting.

#

You seem to be suffering from migraine. Treatment of a migraine is mainly prophylactic, that is, the medicine reduces the episodes of a headache. Tablet Flunarin 5 to 10 mg HS should be taken daily. There are other prophylactic medicines also available. Further, you better see a neurophysician, get all the routine investigations done including MRI and EEG. Avoid triggers of a migraine like taking proper sleep, avoid bright lights, loud noises and it could be any other source.

|