What should I do control my migraine headaches?

Q. I am getting migraine headache after online classes. Please help.

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

I am a 24-year-old male. I am having a migraine and this happened after online class for night job on bpo center. Please help.

#

I can understand your concern. You need to take migraine preventive therapy. I can guide you better about medicines. I want to know a few more things first.

Do you have a stressful life? Any migraine aura felt? Have you ever consulted any doctor for this? Please reply.

I think I have a stressful life as currently I am taking my master's degree and I am working at night on a call center. I do not have any migraine aura. I have not consulted any doctor for this. This is the first time and I am scared to go to the hospital due to the pandemic.

#

In my opinion, you should start migraine preventive therapy. Start Propranolol and Flunarizine combination once a day at night before going to sleep. Avoid stress and tension, be relax and calm. Drink plenty of fluids orally and keep yourself hydrated. Do not worry, you will be alright with all these.

Thank you for you kind help.

#

You are welcome. Keep in touch for further doubts. Will you able to get these tablets over the counter?

|