Q. I am suffering from chronic migraines. What to do?

Dr. Alka
Published on Jun 25, 2017

I am a 30 year old male, who is suffering from chronic migraines. Occasional marijuana seems to have helped. But, I test positive for drug tests. What do I do?

Dr. Alka

#

I just read your query.

• Marijuana will initially help you, but in the long run, it will have side effects, so try to leave the habit. As you have chronic migraines, there are chances that you may get an attack of a headache once in a while, because migraines can be avoided with the help of medications, but cannot be completely cured. I suggest taking the following medicines, and you will soon feel positive results:
  1. Tablet Shir Shuladi Vajra Rasa, one tablet twice a day with water for four weeks.
  2. Pathyadi Kwath 15 ml with water for four weeks.
  3. Quit smoking and drinking if you do.
  4. Stop taking stress, as it increases the problem.
  5. Sleep adequately at least for 6 to 8 hours a day. Sleep before midnight.
  6. Avoid TV, laptop, mobile, etc., one hour before sleep.
  7. Add more fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avoid excessive spicy, junk food, tea, coffee, and caffeinated drinks.
  8. Do exercise daily.

Try all these regularly for good results. I hope you find my answer helpful. For more queries, you can consult me. Thank you.

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

| 

Why is there a skin discoloration in my back?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been diagnosed with cervical dystonia, a chronic neck disorder for most of my adult life. It is extremely debilitating and treatment resistant. The onset was after car accidents, stress and substance abuse at age from 19 to 21. I am no longer smoke or drink and have stopped before ...  Read Full »

What is the treatment for chronic sinus infection due to weather?

Query: Hello doctor, I have chronic sinus infection because of it I will face problem whole winter. What treatment should I take to get relief from cold in these winter months? Shall I make a choice for vaccination?  Read Full »

What changes have to be done to control BP?

Query: Hi doctor, My mother is 58 years old. She has high BP problem since last six years. She is taking Amlong-A tablet daily from then and everything was fine. For the last two months, she has been diagnosed with high BP three to four times. We went through all blood and urine tests. Once a few pus cell...  Read Full »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now