Q. Pregnancy test shows negative, shall I take medicine to induce periods?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Missed Period or Hypothyroidism? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Pregnancy test shows negative, shall I take medicine to induce periods?

I got my last period before three months. I have not gotten my periods ever since. I had protected intercourse twice before two months. However, I have no symptom and all the pregnancy tests are negative. Also, I have missed my period the same way, even before once and my cycle is generally longer than 35 days. I am taking homeopathy to induce periods along with some natural home remedies. I was on birth control pills for about three to four months last year.