Q. I have flat dot moles which are spreading all over my face. Please suggest any cream or ointment.

Dr. Dilip Meena
and medically reviewed by Dr. Chithranjali Ravichandran

I am a 23-year-old female.

My query is I have many flat dot moles around my face. It looks normal, but I do not like those moles. I want to remove them all. Also, it gets spreading all over my face. Please suggest any cream or ointment for my problem.

#

I understand your concern. But there are no attached photographs in your message.

Kindly send a picture of the affected area to assess the condition and to suggest you the appropriate diagnosis and treatment.

Take care.

Thanks for the reply.

I have attached a photo from one side of my face. I have same kind of moles on the other side also. It appears brown and black in color.

#

Thanks for sharing the picture (attachments removed to protect the patient's identity).

These are melanocytic nevi and lentigines.

The lesions can be removed by radiofrequency cautery, Co2 laser, or punch excisions.

Creams do not work for these as such. But to help prevent new lesions, you should use regular sunscreens

1. Photostable gel- apply all over the face 10 minutes before going out in the sun two times during day time.

Take care.

|