Q. What can be done to get rid of mouth smell?

Dr. Soheel Hussain Zargar

I want to get rid of mouth smell. Please recommend a good remedy.

#

Do not worry. Do these things. Maintain good oral hygiene by brushing twice daily. Rinse mouth after eating food. Before sleep, rinse mouth always. Avoid onions, garlic, if these are the cause in your case. If you have constipation or stomach problem, use fibers and vegetables in the diet and reduce consumption of meat-based products. If you have a stomach problem, acidity, avoid citrus acid-causing foods. Use milk in the diet. For acidity, you need to consult a physician, if present in your case. Avoid or stop smoking. No drug or habit can clear it than stopping smoking. Try a mouthwash Chlorohexidine for 15 days. If you have stains, calculus, on teeth, get scaling done and do it every six months. If you have any problem in kidney, intestines, diabetes, then get it corrected.

|