Q. I need to tighten up my body. Is whey protein or fiber powders advisable?

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy

I need to tighten up my body. Is it advisable to take Whey protein or fiber powders? If so, suggest a good brand. If not, help me with foods that tighten the lower abdomen.

#

You can definitely get a more toned body. However, you need to work out four to five times a week, maybe around 40 minutes a day, and also give adequate rest to your muscles. Have high protein foods such as eggs (whites), chicken, turkey, etc.

For protein supplements, any supplement with pure whey isolate is preferable. Make sure you are adequately hydrated and follow the proper guidelines mentioned in the supplement box. Working out, along with a proper diet, should be able to give you a nice toned body in a couple of weeks. Please make sure you drink adequate water while using the supplement, otherwise it can cause renal stones in the future.

|