Q. Is continuous twitching worrisome?

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar Choudhary and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Muscle Twitching or Anxiety? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

had intermittent twitching all over my body for the last two months. I finally went to see my GP and he ran a plethora of blood tests and said that my vitamin B12, iron, and vitamin D were all really low. Since starting my vitamin supplements two days ago, the twitching has subsided significantly. For the last two days or so, I have just been noticing minor twitching in my left hand that will happen three to four times a day for around 10 seconds. But, there is no weakness. I have been paranoid and freaking out for the past two months over life threatening neurological diseases like ALS. I also had a creatine kinase done and my levels were well within normal range. I am just wondering if this twitching continues, then is it something to be alarmed?