Q. I have the feeling of nausea everytime after eating. Is this gastritis?

Dr. Archana
and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Published on Jul 27, 2019 and last reviewed on: Sep 21, 2019

Nausea, feeling fall quicker nausea after eating. I do have silent reflux I take Solmac for that. Could it be gastritis? I feel well no pains, but I have this odd pain like I have not eaten all day like pain. A gurgly stomach, no temperature.

Dr. Archana

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

I got to know your problems and kindly tell you to get your pregnancy test done. I got to know you are female with childbearing age. If it is not pregnancy nausea, then whatever you have is such a somatoform disorder. Yes, your anxiety has caused all this. It is a type of manifestation of psychiatry disorder. But do not worry, you can control this mind.

Do yoga and meditation. Stop thinking or being anxious or even take some psychiatry doctor help. I do not think you have any other issues. For a safer side, get an ultrasound abdomen done since you had a history of diverticulitis. And yes gastritis with reflux can also have this type of problem. You can try any gastric tablets for two weeks and see. It can also reduce the problem. Do the combination approach of above mentioned to tackle your problems. I hope this info helps you sort out your problems.

Anxiety.

USG abdomen.

Gastritis, and pregnancy.

Somatoform disorder.

Yoga, meditation, USG abdomen, pregnancy test, and gastric medication.

Yoga, and meditation.

I have nausea, stomachache, gas and diarrhea. Is it stomach flu?

Query: Hello doctor, I got back from a trip yesterday, and have since had stomachache problems. I have had nausea, a stomachache (which sometimes feels like heartburn in my lower stomach), gas pains (that do not go away permanently), and a pretty severe loss of appetite (although I have gotten hungry and ...  Read Full >>

Dr. Ramesh Kumar S

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The symptoms you are describing are mostly suggestive of bacterial gastroenteritis (commonly called food poisoning), which is the bacterial infection of the intestine. Stool analysis and culture are required to confirm the diagnosis. Management is with antibiotics (...  Read Full

Why am I having nausea, headache, and excessive burping with cold hands and feet?

Query: Hello doctor,I have been suffering from nausea, headaches, and excessive burping. My hands and feet would get very cold whenever I have my attacks. I would have difficulty breathing.  Read Full >>

Dr. Mashfika N Alam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You do seem to have a case of chronic gastritis due to Helicobacter pylori infection evident from the endoscopy report. You need prescription antibiotics to treat that given in the form of a regimen called triple therapy for 10 days to two weeks. This also contains anti...  Read Full

I have nausea and vomiting every day because of acidity. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor,I have a problem of acidity. It feels like a condition when a woman is going through morning sickness. I am 21 and single, but every morning I feel nausea and cannot eat anything until I throw up. Any slight stress, excitement, or sadness increases acidity that I am not able to eat anyt...  Read Full >>

Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The root cause for your acidity is stress and please concentrate on the causative factor of stress. If you come to know what is the causative factor, then try to plan how to face or avoid in a non-stressful way. If you are facing problems please consult your neurops...  Read Full