Q. I am feeling disorganized and dizzy following chiropractic adjutment of neck. Why?

Dr. Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani

Is feeling disorganized, dizzy, and fatigue normal after a neck adjustment? Additionally, I have a mild headache in the back of the head, and occasional tingling in the arms and the legs are normal. I have done x-ray hip, and my right side hip is slightly higher than the left side. Got neck and back adjusted by a chiropractor and experiencing some symptoms which are causing some anxiety.

Dr. Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani

Fitness Expert Physiotherapy
#

You have mentioned about your pain in the neck area and x-ray of the hip, which indicates pain in the neck and back both area, and this may be due to muscular imbalance. Some muscles like the back of the thigh may be tightened and not flexible, so that might give a malalignment, so pain increases. In the neck area, if you feel pain radiates to the arm and fingers, that may be due to nerve impingement on one local point due to more workload. I need to check the history.

According to me, at the age of 24, no degeneration happens, just your posture may be wrong and malaligned. You need to do swimming, aerobics, and yoga daily. If possible, join the Art of Living workshop anywhere in your area. Do Pranayama and meditation that will make your body healthy and mind peacefull.

| 

This is a sponsored video. icliniq or icliniq doctors do not endorse the content/ad in the video.

Why is there neck pain on turning to side?

Query: Hello doctor, I have pain in my neck whenever I turn it to the left, occurring in the back left-hand side of my neck, and this has been happening for the last six months. I am currently on no medication. I am a female, age 15, 5'5".  Read Full »

My right hip pains while doing certain leg movement. How to reduce the pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 34-year-old male. My right hip pains when moving the leg in specific positions (best explained in a few photos). Need help in identifying what muscle or tendons are affected so I can move forward with a correct stretching. I suspect a few problems but need an expert opinion. I ...  Read Full »

After a fall slammed tailbone into cement floor. Can a chiropractor fix this?

Query: Hello doctor, After a fall slammed tailbone into cement floor. I cannot walk having much trouble during walking. Can a chiropractor help, correct and fix this?  Read Full »

Ask a Physiotherapist Now